Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 383 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
$B - STOP STARING AT THE SHADOWS

Ahh shit new ruby n scrim album. Enjoying the new project. Give it a listen

consider buying a copy to help support the artists. off topic but I get to see Wu Tang Clan and Nas in Oakland on friday. excited for the venue

I'm jealous dude, I've always wanted to see Nas live. Let us know it that goes!

The video Is no longer working.

Quote:(02-21-2020, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Should be fixed. Linked playlist.

Quote:(02-21-2020, 10:43 AM)Losi Wrote:

Quote: (02-21-2020, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Should be fixed. Linked playlist.

Up and running again.

Thanks for fixing It.

fuck yeah this was a great project by the boys. $crim was on point about not being able to stay clean if he stays with his ex. they were on point with a lot of shit

Quote:(05-01-2021, 05:44 AM)demonboy Wrote:

fuck yeah this was a great project by the boys. $crim was on point about not being able to stay clean if he stays with his ex. they were on point with a lot of shit

Glad he's clean now. Eating healthy n shit. Was the proper direction. Good times before covid when concerts weren't a problem.

Quote:(05-02-2021, 05:27 AM)Losi Wrote:

Quote: (05-01-2021, 05:44 AM)demonboy Wrote:

Glad he's clean now. Eating healthy n shit. Was the proper direction. Good times before covid when concerts weren't a problem.
yeah I saw them live in 2019 and they both put on a good bit of weight, especially ruby.