Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 412 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
BO2 Cheats, codes and unlocks

This is also a C&P from IGN!

Diamond Camo (Multiplayer)

Unlock the gold camo for every type of gun a given class can use and you'll unlock the diamond camo for that class. For instance, you'll need to unlock the gold camo for every sniper rifle if you want to obtain diamond camo for the sniper.

Teddy Bears (Green Run)

This Easter Egg can be found on Green Run (in TranZit mode). To activate it you need to press X (360), SQUARE (PS3), or F (PC) on all three teddy bears in one game. Once you do a song will begin playing.

Teddy #1 - On a bench, in the Bus Station right near where you begin
Teddy #2 - Found on the Farm, the third stop on your bus ride (go upstairs and look on a blanket to find the bear)
Teddy #3 - The final bear is in the Town, located near a pool table inside a building where a perk can be purchased

The video below shows the locations in detail.

(Link will be at the end of the thread)

Teddy Bears (Nuketown Zombies)

This Easter Egg can be found on Nuketown Zombies. To activate it you need to press X (360), SQUARE (PS3), or F (PC) on all three teddy bears in one game. Once you do a song will begin playing.

Teddy #1 - Inside the bus in the middle of the map
Teddy #2 - On the top bunk bed on the second floor of one house.
Teddy #3 - In the backyard behind a fence of the other house.

The video below shows the locations in detail.

(video at the end of the thread)

Jimmy Kimmel

There's a Jimmy Kimmel easter egg in the game. Near the end, you'll see Raul Menendez sitting in a prison cell while someone on the television remarks that Menendez was invited to be on the show but had other plans.

Thor's Hammer

You can view Thor's Hammer in the game's early Celerium mission. Once you fly down to the area where guards are patrolling, take out the guards and drop into a ravine. Look around and you'll find some brush hiding the entrance to a cave. Check inside the cave to find Thor's Hammer, though you'll have to leave it where it sits.

Play Old Activision Games

To play some old Activision classics, you need to play on the Nuketown 2025 map. Shoot the heads off all of the mannequins within a minute and thirty seconds. Don't worry about the ones int he background, as those don't count. Mannequin locations are randomly generated, so you'll have to look around a bit. If you successfully decapitate all of the mannequins within the required time frame, you'll be able to play old Activision titles such as Pitfall, H.E.R.O., River Raid, and Kaboom!

(video link at the end of the thread)

[To see links please register here]

Thats the link as well as the source

This is one hell of a copy and paste, I already knew about all of these but thanks for sharing.

Quote:(03-26-2013, 08:51 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

This is one hell of a copy and paste, I already knew about all of these but thanks for sharing.

He putted the source website so it's ok ^_^

Quote:(03-26-2013, 03:50 PM)OversouL Wrote:

He putted the source website so it's ok ^_^

It doesnt bother me, I'm just tryna fill this section in a bit.

Quote:(03-26-2013, 08:51 AM)Gogeta Wrote:

As Oversoul said, he mentioned the source in the thread so it's all sweet.

Very nice thread

, thanks for sharing.

I could've coded Crossfire cheats but memory hacking in CF now is patched and I'm not good at D3D since it's the only working cheat now : (

Thanks for sharing.
I won't say good job as it wasn't yours, though.

Quote:(03-26-2013, 04:25 PM)Marcus Wrote:

Thanks for sharing.
I won't say good job as it wasn't yours, though. :tongue:

Atleast say good job for searching and sharing it. ^_^

Quote:(03-26-2013, 04:42 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Atleast say good job for searching and sharing it. ^_^

Hmm... Alright, I'll do it.
Good job.