Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
BO2 Guns and Score Streaks(with tips for using each)

Assault Rifles
MTAR

This gun is basically the tar from MW2, with a slightly smaller sight and a little bit of a different design. Its best with Stock and Quickdraw, but you can always mess with the attachments. While it might not look like it, this gun is designed for medium/close range combat! I suggest you use attachments that could help you in medium/close range combat because you will rarely find anyone sitting at long range. It has a 30 round clip that can take out 1-4 people before having to reload.

Type 25
This gun is has a fast fire rate with moderate recoil. It is designed for medium to long range combat, but with the most recent patch, it looks like its more of a medium to close range weapon. I suggest using Red Dot, Stock and Select Fire(for bursting at long range). This gun is great for taking people out, it has a 30 round clip that can rapidly kill 1-3 people before having to reload.

SWAT
Jesus...this gun. Ever since the patch, it is probably one of the most overpowered weapons in the game. I recommend you aim from the lower chest and up, as thats when it does the most damage. It takes less time to kill than the M8A1, which is a fast firing 3 burst weapon. I'd recommend using Red Dot, Stock and Fast Mags on this weapon, as its a fast killing machine but has a long reload time because of its large clip animation. This gun has a 30 round clip that can kill 1-6 people before having to reload. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THIS WEAPON.

FAL
The FAL, one of the most overused weapons in the game. While it might seem overused, it is a amazing gun! It takes 2-4 bullets to kill someone, and about 4-6 with select fire. It is a great gun, especially if you have a trigger finger because you can actually outgun mostly everyone, even a select fire FAL if you're fast enough. I'd recommend using Red Dot, Quickdraw and Stock, as this gun doesn't necessarily require select fire. This gun has a 30 round clip that can kill 1-5 people before having to reload. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUN.

M27
The M27 is the ACR of Black Ops 2. The only difference is the damage, which is somewhat low. It takes 4-7 shots to kill a single person. When using this gun I'd recommend using Red Dot, Fast Mag and Stock because of the low damage rate, the faster you can reload, the more of a chance you wont die. This gun has a 30 round clip and can kill 1-3 people before having to reload.

SCAR-L
The Scar-L is a gun I would recommend if you can deal with the recoil until you unlock the grip attachment. The attachments I'd recommend for this gun are Grip, Stock, and Silencer. This gun has a 30 round clip and can take out 1-3 people before having to reload, with fast mag you can gun them down faster! Oh, and don't try to get people of headglitches...trust me.

SMR
The SMR is a semi-automatic weapon that shoots one shot per trigger tap. I HIGHLY suggest using Select Fire on this gun, its a complete beast! It has a super high damage rate, and a kinda bad fire rate. I'd recommend using Red Dot, Select Fire and Stock on this weapon. This gun has a 20 round clip and can take out 1-5 people before having to reload. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WEAPON.

M8A1
The M8A1 is a semi-automatic 3 burst weapon that is basically fully automatic. I'd highly recommend this gun because of its clip size, accuracy, damage and versatility. The attachments I'd use on this gun are Red Dot, Select Fire and Stock. I chose select fire because this gun is a beast on full auto...its basically a ACR with the damage and all. This gun has a 32 round clip and can kill 1-4 people before having to reload. RECOMMENDED

AN94
The AN94 is the last assault rifle you unlock in the game(Level 55), and it has a high damage rate. As shown in the picture, the first TWO bullets come out the fastest, then the fire rate slows down to a normal pace. The attachments I'd recommend for this weapon are Fast Mag, Stock and Quickdraw, as this gun is already VERY accurate. This gun has a 30 round clip that can kill 1-5 people before having to reload. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUN.

Sub-Machine Guns

MP7
This gun is overall amazing, its the FIRST SMG that you get, along with the PDW. This gun will take out the MSMC and the PDW with little to no problem. This gun is great for people who just LOVE owning. I'd recommend using Fast Mag, Silencer and FMJ. This gun has a 40 round clip and can take out 1-5 people before having to reload. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUN.

PDW
The PDW is a default SMG that is overused but is still OP even after mutliple nerfs. This gun can challenge most ARs, LMGs and other SMGs, but you need to get 1st or 2nd shot to have a chance to kill them. I'd recommend this gun if you like going on awesome streaks! The attachments I'd recommend on this gun are Fast Mag, Silencer and Stock. This gun has a 50 round clip and can take out 1-5 people before having to reload. Overused but still RECOMMENDED

Vector
I personally love this gun, and is my 2nd favorite next to the MP7. Due to all the patches, this gun can actually outplay the MSMC and PDW now. The attachments I'd recommend on this gun are Fast Mag, Laser and Stock. This gun has a 30 round clip that can take out 1-3 people before having to reload. RECOMMENDED

MSMC
Well, this is probably the second most overused gun in the game. It is tied in stats with the PDW, but has a SLIGHT advantage over it. After the most recent patch, its recoil is massive! The attachments I would recommend on this weapon are Fast Mag/Extended Mag, Silencer and Stock. This gun has a 30 round clip and can take out 1-5 people before having to reload. Decent gun, RECOMMENDED.

Shitcom CQB(Chicom CQB)
Judging by what I called it, I think you can already tell its getting a bad review. This gun is a 3 burst SMG, with a very bad damage rate. I honestly don't use it anymore, but I'd recommend these attachements: Select Fire, Fast Mag and Stock. Thats the only way you can really outgun someone. This gun has a 36 round clip that can kill 1-3 people before having to reload. I dont recommend this weapon.

Skorpion EVO
The Skorpion EVO was the most overused SMG in the beginning of the game, and has a very high fire rate and damage rate. It is not good for anything over close range unless you actually know how to burst fire with it. The attachments I'd recommend on this gun are Fast Mag, Laser and Suppressor.

Just finished the SMG Section, LMGs are tomorrow!