Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
***Backdooring is fun**** Owned!

Quote:(02-12-2013, 02:53 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:50 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:45 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:41 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:32 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Man I hate people like this. Like i had this kid in my school right? "I'm so good at hacking man"
"Orly? Define XSS, SQLI, and tell me how a DDOS works"
"Uhm stop testing me"

I'm like lmfao. Nice job as always though :biggrin:

Three kids in my computing class think they are pro hackers because they go on 4chan and they know what DDOS' are...

They're all too scared to give me their skypes though... Ehue

lmfao

This kid thinks googling game sites that aren't blocked is pro. I made him look like a fucking idiot when i showed everyone how to do it. #Win

Haha, yeah, one day I want to show all of the 'hackers' in my school the true meaning of hacking!

Done that been there. Hacked into a teachers computer and replaced her desktop with a troll head when she was giving a presentation.

Haha, in Maths, me and my friends always change the teachers background... One day someone changed it to one saying ''TOLO'' in huge letters... xD

Quote:(02-12-2013, 03:20 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:53 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:50 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:45 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2013, 02:41 AM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:

Three kids in my computing class think they are pro hackers because they go on 4chan and they know what DDOS' are...

They're all too scared to give me their skypes though... Ehue

lmfao

This kid thinks googling game sites that aren't blocked is pro. I made him look like a fucking idiot when i showed everyone how to do it. #Win

Haha, yeah, one day I want to show all of the 'hackers' in my school the true meaning of hacking!

Done that been there. Hacked into a teachers computer and replaced her desktop with a troll head when she was giving a presentation.

Haha, in Maths, me and my friends always change the teachers background... One day someone changed it to one saying ''TOLO'' in huge letters... xD

LOL I'm not doing any hacking related shit in school as one misstake will get me kicked out of school (don't ask me why seriously :tongue:)