Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 622 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Backdooring .pdf files

Quote:(01-19-2013, 12:28 AM)w00t Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This exploits been patched for a while, and you have to use an exe on the other person's computer, so this wouldn't work.

It's patched on certain versions of Windows, although there are plenty of systems which have yet to update. This means it should work, right?

Exploits over a year old, so only old systems(I'm looking at you, people that refuse to move past Windows XP) are effected, all others have been patched.

Oh, and the user still has to allow the program to run.

Very nice tutorial Corrupt

How have you never used a PDF before.

Quote:(01-21-2013, 11:54 PM)Devil Child Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How have you never used a PDF before.

I know right! I sincerely hope he meant a PDF to backdoor. >.>

Nice, i will put in practice soon