Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Basic Keylogger

It's been a while since I did a Python tutorial. Or a tutorial at that.

This is a very basic keylogger that we can create using Python for Windows.

WARNING
I am not responsible for any hacking incidents found using this logger. I do this to teach, not to encourage hacking. If you abuse it, you are at your own user discretion.

Now then, we begin.

Requirements
You must have PyHook and PyWin for this to work. You also need to have Notepad++ or at the very least, notepad. And of course Python.

Download Links
Click on the link that corresponds to your python version.

[To see links please register here]

PyWin

PyHook

Notepad++

Beef
Now that we've downloaded our stuff, it's time to do this thing.

You're going to write out your imports.

You need pyHook, pythoncom, sys, and logging

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Now that you have your imports, go ahead and tell the keylogger where to save stuff.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Now in the Python language, for it to understand the location, put two backslashes, not one.

You'll need to define an event, the "OnKeyboardEvent".

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Now outside of the event we will do a few more things...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

All of this creates the logger and that alone.

YOU NEED TO SAVE THIS AS A .PYW FILE. NOT .PY.
Make sure you know the location where you saved this for later too.

Why do we need Notepad++? To put it simply, creating a batch file. You could however use Notepad++ creating this logger too, but since I'm a noob I prefer IDLE.

We will write this out to execute the logger AND whatever the program they are using.

For example, let's use Google Chrome.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Save that as a .bat file somewhere in the computer. Go to the Google Chrome shortcut, and change the properties to open "C:\Location\log.bat".
Apply and close the properties.

Now whenever something is typed in Google Chrome, the logger will write it in the file "log.txt".

That's all for now.
More tutorials later. Once more I am not responsible for your uses of the logger.

GG NO RE.

Very basic indeed, but a good first-time guide.

Nice tutorial. I'm looking for one that'd email me somehow. Idrk. But this is a nice tut anyway.

Ps. You love beef don't you?

Quote:(01-17-2014, 11:49 PM)Sparks Wrote:

Very much.

Nice tutorial. I'm looking for one that'd email me somehow. Idrk. But this is a nice tut anyway.

Quote:(01-17-2014, 11:49 PM)Sparks Wrote:

Very much.

Very basic indeed, but a good first-time guide.

Why not use Python for a keylogger?
Granted, you'd need to use different modules for different OSes, but there's no real reason why you shouldn't, it's not like it's a CPU intensive task.

It may not be the best language for the task at hand, but that doesn't mean much if it's the language you know/prefer.

Why not use Python for a keylogger?
Granted, you'd need to use different modules for different OSes, but there's no real reason why you shouldn't, it's not like it's a CPU intensive task.

It may not be the best language for the task at hand, but that doesn't mean much if it's the language you know/prefer.

Because, by definition, using Python for a keylogger requires python. And, since it's an IL, the source code is easily checked for bad things going on, and the calls are easily hooked and avoided.