Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 475 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Beginner Challenge | Quadratic formula Solver

Quote:(11-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Colonel Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Do you feel special? I finished Calc 2 in 11th grade, I had buddies who finished it in 9th grade, and the whole bunch still slays more poon than you..

I'm sorry, do you have something against me for some reason?

Quote:(11-17-2013, 06:11 AM)Colonel Wrote:

Do you feel special? I finished Calc 2 in 11th grade, I had buddies who finished it in 9th grade, and the whole bunch still slays more poon than you..

Also, I like coc...

Then why did you take offense to what he said?

Quote:(11-18-2013, 04:42 PM)w00t Wrote:

Then why did you take offense to what he said?
I didn't take offense, I just don't see why he felt the need to belittle me.

If anyone wants to approve apron my solution and write a cleaner one, I will gladly update the thread with the code and creds.

Calculate the discriminant, store it in a variable. This way, you don't have to calculate it twice, and if discriminant = 0, x = -b/2a

I solved your challenge m8:

"I just don't see why he felt the need to belittle me", I don't see why you act like a special snowflake, I'm waiting to see your "autopwn", kinda in the need for some laughter :smile:

<-- posted in 2012

For around 3 years of python & hacking knowledge you must be a really slow learner...

Quote:(11-22-2013, 05:40 AM)Colonel Wrote:

I solved your challenge m8:

"I just don't see why he felt the need to belittle me", I don't see why you act like a special snowflake, I'm waiting to see your "autopwn", kinda in the need for some laughter :smile:

<-- posted in 2012

For around 3 years of python & hacking knowledge you must be a really slow learner...

Never mind, that was me lying to be cool over a year ago. I feel stupid.
I ain't skilled, I can barely spawn a shell.
Also, the longest thing I coded in Py was a reverse shell and listener so, no your right, I'm not skilled, I know nothing, but I'm trying to learn. I am not however trying to learn by dorking and sqling randoms.

Quote:(11-22-2013, 12:53 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Never mind, that was me lying to be cool over a year ago. I feel stupid.
I ain't skilled, I can barely spawn a shell.
Also, the longest thing I coded in Py was a reverse shell and listener so, no your right, I'm not skilled, I know nothing, but I'm trying to learn. I am not however trying to learn by dorking and sqling randoms.

Classic textbook story, not my first time I've encountered your case, 90% of the time I see no improvement, I hope you can prove me wrong. Also, to be fair, there's alot about dorking and SQLi injections that you still don't know...

Quote:(11-22-2013, 10:12 PM)Colonel Wrote:

Classic textbook story, not my first time I've encountered your case, 90% of the time I see no improvement, I hope you can prove me wrong. Also, to be fair, there's alot about dorking and SQLi injections that you still don't know...
The classic story goes more along the lines of "I am anonymous. I will DDDos you, I wll hx u. Especkt me." But still, the difference between me and a classic skid is that I'm learning. A skid has no interest in coding, finding their own exploits, and would rather use havij for sqli, and loic for dos.

Updated solution which only prints either 1 or 2 solution depending on the number of sol. Before it would print the same solution twice if their was only 1.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.