Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 256 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Beginners

@chmod is right, no way you installed Debian in an NTFS partition. That is not possible for several reasons.

Anyway if your goal right now is to reallocate all the disk space for windows (NTFS) just format all the UNUSED space + kali space and reallocate the free space back to Windows. You can manage disk in computer>properties>manage>Disk Mangement, then clicking on a partition you have the extended volume option.

Be careful when dealing with partitions as you can easilty mess things up.

I'd suggest you to post a screenshot of your current disk partitions in computer>properties>manage>Disk Mangement so that we can give you better advice @Artista

Thanks for replies. I did install both system on the same partition. When I installed Kali, I selected 'Guided - Fill the remaining free space' something like that, as a installation option (followed the steps from some tutorial on their page).

I will post the screenshot afternoon, when I get back home.

Thanks all.
A

Quote:(07-24-2014, 06:42 AM)Artista Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for replies. I did install both system on the same partition. When I installed Kali, I selected 'Guided - Fill the remaining free space' something like that, as a installation option (followed the steps from some tutorial on their page).

I will post the screenshot afternoon, when I get back home.

Thanks all.
A

In which case you are using a separate partition created at installation from the available free space. The same hard drive can have multiple partitions (up to 4 primary partitions) as @"lady_godiva" stated a screen shot would be useful as if you remove the wrong partition Windows will not boot or you could loose some important data and by the looks of things you are not experienced enough to be able to identify which ones you need to remove.

@"chomod": I will post the screen shot, when I come home from work.

A

Here is the screenshot guys:

[Image: tGtSMBa.png]

Hope you can help me (reminder: I want to delete Kali Linux due bad installation).

A

Quote:(07-24-2014, 06:17 PM)Artista Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Here is the screenshot guys:

[Image: tGtSMBa.png]

Hope you can help me (reminder: I want to delete Kali Linux due bad installation).

A

There is no Kali partition on there, or any unused space, are you sure you didn't intall the entire OS onto a USB drive? would explain the problems you where facing with booting Kali.

@"chmod": I followed the guide, but it might have happened. Since I did not resize my Drive, as it had enough space already. Could be that yes, because it makes sense why it didnt boot without USB!

Thanks!

A