Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 256 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Beginners

Quote:(04-13-2011, 10:25 PM)c0dege3k Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm using BT4 in VirtualBox, using Ubuntu 10.10 as the host. It's all working, except for the fact that I HAVE NO NETWORKING. Done some googling, and found that this is a well known problem, but none of the solutions I've seen have worked for me. Currently have the network setup as:

Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (Bridged adapter, wlan0)

Any ideas on how to get this to work?

are you connected wired or wireless

Quote:(04-13-2011, 11:03 PM)c0dege3k Wrote:

im connected to wireless

What version is VMWare

Quote:(04-13-2011, 11:21 PM)c0dege3k Wrote:

I'm using VIRTUALBOX 4.0.4

OHH I Don't know. I use VMware sorry.

#Greetings enc0de,

Playing for a while with BT4...
could you give me some hints how to penetrate in other networks/sniffing other networks over internet.
just found tut's for my local network. (basics of gaining access, etc.)
Btw I'm using BT4 in virtualbox on Ubuntu 10.10 so most exploits doesn't work on my own PC. And how do I know which Exploits work / how the Exploits do work ?

thx -pk2global

PS: <3 your Blog keep your head up.

Quote:(04-29-2011, 03:42 PM)Pk2Global Wrote:

Btw I'm using BT4 in virtualbox on Ubuntu 10.10 so most exploits doesn't work on my own PC. And how do I know which Exploits work / how the Exploits do work ?

You can make another virtual PC and learn penetrating on it. Like I do.
To know which exploit to use, you will have to do some vuln scanning and searching. You can search for exploits by typing in the msfconsole:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And how they work, well, type in msfconsole:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

it will tell you what you need to set, you can set it by typing in msfconsole:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

example:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Illusion what program you use to create virtual pc?

recently i start playing with armitage located in bt4 r2 penetration tools.
trying out some of its features i used a listener to create a bind contact with a remote server over wifi and got a shell to interact. so i type in the ps command and got a list of progs or apps available under PID nr. now i'm looking for more cmd's to try out, cause core cmd's and meterpreter cmd's don't seem to work in a listener shell.
any help?
regards
bakru

What listener did you use.

The listener has to match the payload.

I am really a bigginer (well...) so i wanted to ask :
Is there such thing as a program that keeps all of your processes running normal while the PC is turned off.
I need this so i can gain LvL on Garena While my PC turn'd off.
Thank's for any replay !

I have a problem with my wireless adapter.When I look is there any APs in range it shows that there all at full 100% signal xD.And when i connect to some AP it wont go to internet.When I connect on the same AP on windows it works normally.Just to mention I use Backtrack 4 r2 normally installed on my hard drive and I use D-link DWA-125 wireless adapter.