Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Ben Settle Villainous Weapons of Persuasion (Success Villains Book 3)

Anyway, if you want to learn the business and marketing lessons taught by reactive heroes prancing around rooftops in capes and tights, there are no shortage of people — especially on social media — talking about the subject. But, if you want to learn the persuasive and influential ways of the diabolical and cunning villains, my Villains Books will give you all you can stand.

Especially the 3rd book of the trilogy launching this weekend.

Here’s the deal with that:

1. Go to the URL below

2. Buy the book in kindle or print

3. If you send me your receipt before tomorrow’s (Sunday 8/11) deadline, I will give you another “weapon” of persuasion:

“The Stefania Files: Volume 3”

This is a playlist of 11 advanced marketing, copywriting, and business videos (almost 2 and a half hours of content) I recorded for my woman’s ongoing business and marketing education.

Here’s the link:

[To see links please register here]

The spear of influence so sharp even God uses it

One of the most intense Villains ever created is the insidious Pennywise the clown from Stephen King’s novel IT.

Take, for example:

How he is able to lure children to places they would normally avoid — including into dark sewers, abandoned houses, and other frightening places they know better than to venture to. He does it using a variety of methods, such as making a child see (and then chase) a moving balloon.

Or making someone see a dead loved one.

Or having a victim hear a dead friend.

Or by taunting those he wishes to torment into coming to him.

It almost always works, too — even on the intelligent, the rational, and those who “know” better.

And the evil, blood-thirsty clown does it with what I call:

“The Spear of Influence”

Of all the Villainous Weapons of Persuasion, this one cuts deepest — penetrating the psychology in a way where you almost cannot fail in your persuasion and influential goals.

It’s something that’s used by world-class insurance salesmen, too.

And even God Himself uses it in the Bible — as much as 1/3 (or more) of the time.

This persuasion method has collectively created untold billions of dollars in revenue.

And when done right, it overrides skepticism and hesitation, and makes buying from your business a lot easier.

If I could only use ONE way to persuade and influence, this would be it.

It’s also in chapter 8 of my new book:

“Villainous Weapons Of Persuasion”

And, if you buy and send me your receipt for it by tonight's (8/11) midnight EDT deadline (not just buy it, but send the receipt for it by the deadline), I will also give you a link to a secret playlist of over 2 hours of advanced marketing, copywriting, and business lessons called:

“The Stefania Files: Volume 3”

But there ain’t no time to lose on this.

That mean old deadline is approaching fast.

To get your creepy clown claws on this book in time to get the bonus videos go here:

Anyone grabbed this yet?

Here are (2) volumes of the Persuasion series — volume (2) was apparently released this year (2019)

I couldn't find volume (3) at the moment, but will be on the look.

GET LINK

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

RE-upload please!!!

Bumpin' this thread for the “Villainous Weapons Of Persuasion” (Success Villains Book 3) only, if anyone can oblige...

re-upload please!

Bump! [Image: 10.gif] [Image: tnx.gif]

Would someone please re-up

reviving the request
anyone???[/align]