Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 340 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Best Anime To Start Off With

The thread subject is pretty self explanatory. Im kinda new to anime and dont know what to watch.

Can you give an example of a genre you like? It'll make it easier to recommend anime

Quote:(10-10-2017, 04:44 PM)CC.py Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can you give an example of a genre you like? It'll make it easier to recommend anime :smile:

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you. I kinda forgot about this thread until I checked my CP. Anyways, maybe action or Sci-Fi genres?

Quote:(10-13-2017, 10:02 PM)ZanGetsu Wrote:

Your can view Bleach !! is the best <3

No. Just no.

[Image: gsuygi.jpg]

Outlaw Star was one of my first. Its a classic.

Your can view Bleach !! is the best <3

We'd need to know what genres you're into when it comes to any sort of filmography

Code Geass, Brotherhood, and Log Horizon are some that started me off (although it seems like people liked FMA: Brotherhood more, watch either one; it doesn't matter).

Quote:(10-13-2017, 06:57 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-10-2017, 04:44 PM)CC.py Wrote:

Can you give an example of a genre you like? It'll make it easier to recommend anime :smile:

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you. I kinda forgot about this thread until I checked my CP. Anyways, maybe action or Sci-Fi genres?

Black Lagoon and Code Geass are what I would recommend, Attack on Titan is somewhere up there as well

If it's a starter anime i recommend Summer Wars it's not really a series anime it's an anime movie and one of my all time favorites

-Dub english-

-Sub Japanese-sub tittles- I prefer subtitles provides better feeling not a janky English translated version