Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best Free VPNs of 2018 List

Totally agreed with you @"mothered" (y)

I'll add another one here just to contribute.

[To see links please register here]

You're welcome

Thanks for the share and contribution, welcome to the community.

Quote:(06-18-2018, 07:15 AM)Irritator Wrote:

I'll add another one here just to contribute.

You're welcome :smile:

Aside from serving It's purpose well, the fact that It's free, Is an added bonus.

I like windscribe. good speed, stable, free and easy to use.
and for mobile, orfox browser.

Quote:(02-05-2018, 07:11 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Do you guys know if any of these VPNs work with Netflix ? I've been wanting to hit up the US version for a bit now

If you're going to be buying a VPN, you might as well save some extra cash by scrapping your Netflix subscription, and just turn to pirating movies instead. Popcorn Time still works, and there is probably other software out there as well.

Quote:(06-24-2018, 05:04 AM)Slingshot Wrote:

If you're going to be buying a VPN, you might as well save some extra cash by scrapping your Netflix subscription, and just turn to pirating movies instead. Popcorn Time still works, and there is probably other software out there as well.

I agree. Buying a VPN to use a paid service (Netflix), versus buying a VPN to use a free and greatly more vast service (piracy).

Quote:(07-11-2018, 01:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Buying a VPN to use a paid service (Netflix), versus buying a VPN to use a free and greatly more vast service (piracy).

Stating the obvious, In terms of the latter & compromising entities and the like, never provide Identifiable payment when purchasing a VPN.

It defeats It's purpose of anonymity.

Quote:(07-11-2018, 08:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2018, 01:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Buying a VPN to use a paid service (Netflix), versus buying a VPN to use a free and greatly more vast service (piracy).

Stating the obvious, In terms of the latter & compromising entities and the like, never provide Identifiable payment when purchasing a VPN.

It defeats It's purpose of anonymity.

It's easier said than done to provide non-identifiable payment, though. To purchase bitcoin on most exchanges, you are required to provide identifiable information. To purchase Visa gift cards, you are walking into a store, buying the card with your own form of payment, and have a witness or two (along with the potential for being on camera).

I've personally used tunnelbear for a short period of time and got the job done for most cases. Thanks for sharing.