Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 388 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Best Gaming consoles?

PS4 Pro.
PlayStation 4.
Xbox Series X.
Xbox Series S.
Xbox One X.
Xbox One S.
Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo Switch Lite.

I'm not sure what you're after here. If you're asking what the "best" console right now is, I would tell you that it's subjective. Consoles aren't like PC hardware. Consoles have their own OS, features, exclusive titles, and use cases. You'll have to ask yourself what you're willing to pay, are you going to be travelling, what consoles do your friends have, what interface is most appealing to you, and what exclusive titles do you want to play?

In my opinion, I would go for the Series X; If you have the money to do so. Prices are starting to dip down on 3rd party websites like eBay, and more and more games are releasing for the Series X that are able to take advantage of its hardware.

Depends on what you want, really.

My entertainment originates from my PC, and then on a much lesser occasion, Nintendo Switch. I've personally found that the PS5 and Xbox experiences aren't on par with PC yet, which is a tad disappointing but that remains.
I think for the highest quality of games per console, I'd still say Switch. PS and Xbox have good titles, but they also have equally as many bad. Not to say Switch doesn't have bad titles, but the Switch titles always feel much more polished, better story, more fun gameplay (the most important), etc.

If you're trying to make a choice for what console to get though, stay away from Switch Lite. I had one for a bit, and I despised the fact that I couldn't dock it. Defeats the entire purpose of the Switch. Makes it more like a DS, but with games made for a party of people, not a single person.

I find the lack of PS5, but the inclusion of the Series X's interesting. Anyways, I digress, PC reigns supreme.

Quote:(07-06-2021, 02:04 AM)Equinox Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you're trying to make a choice for what console to get though, stay away from Switch Lite. I had one for a bit, and I despised the fact that I couldn't dock it. Defeats the entire purpose of the Switch. Makes it more like a DS, but with games made for a party of people, not a single person.

I actually enjoyed the Lite, but it's pretty much a DS without the ability to play Mario Party/etc. Works great if you don't use a TV/display.

Honestly, if a gaming PC can count that obviously that's going to be my choice. I don't think I can ever see myself playing another game on a console unless it's to spend time with my missus.

If I have to chose a console that one was of the best for me; than I'm definitely going to go with the PS3. The PS3 was in my opinion one of the absolute best consoles.

Quote:(07-06-2021, 02:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 02:04 AM)Equinox Wrote:

I actually enjoyed the Lite, but it's pretty much a DS without the ability to play Mario Party/etc. Works great if you don't use a TV/display.

Correction: Apparently the upcoming Mario Party will work with the Switch Lite.

Prime PlayStation 2. No other console had the library, the hits, and hidden gems.

best gaming console would obviously be stadia if it wasnt for the latency lol

PlayStation is all.you need

Playstation 5 is the best nowadays. Pro release will also add some effect.