Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Best Server You should Join!!!!

Quote:(04-02-2013, 03:06 PM)Will Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can't you download minecraft or play in browser?

I tried it last time it's a bit laggy. Now the computers in the shop are reformated to service pack 2 and doesn't have java it also has a deep freeze and I will get in trouble if I download stuff. o. o

Quote:(04-02-2013, 01:13 PM)Will Wrote:

Open minecraft login to your account if you have premium if not just type in a username without a password and hit enter. It will now say Failed Login and it will then say Play Offline or Try Again, Hit Play Offline. Then you goto multiplayer add a server and use the details i gave you so its like this

Server Name - CreeperCraft

Server Address - 99.246.240.112

Great. Please could you tell them that Will told you about this server :wink:

Why don't you have your own PC to use?

It's broken and we don't have enough money to get it fixed I'm just playing for free in the internet cafe of my grandparents. : $

Quote:(04-02-2013, 03:08 PM)OversouL Wrote:

I tried it last time it's a bit laggy. Now the computers in the shop are reformated to service pack 2 and doesn't have java it also has a deep freeze and I will get in trouble if I download stuff. o. o

Okay :sad: anyway servers not up because the owner is in the USA and he hasn't paid for 24/7 and he does not keep it up 24/7 with his computer

Quote:(04-02-2013, 02:59 PM)OversouL Wrote:

It's broken and we don't have enough money to get it fixed I'm just playing for free in the internet cafe of my grandparents. : $

Quote:(04-02-2013, 02:59 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote:(04-02-2013, 03:06 PM)Will Wrote:

Quote:(04-02-2013, 03:08 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Okay :sad: anyway servers not up because the owner is in the USA and he hasn't paid for 24/7 and he does not keep it up 24/7 with his computer