Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Best online stores in Germany to SE

Quote:(02-18-2023, 10:19 PM)Novodur© Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I made a refund years ago ~350€ EB method.

But they seem to have been SE'd too often over the last few years, they're pretty cross now.
In Germany Saturn Mediamarkt and Otto is a no Go. They will make a police report and you are fucked.

Can you share another online store easy to SE in Germany or Europe (excluding Amz)

You can try backmarket, if they stil didn't patch RTS thing.

Quote:(02-19-2023, 10:04 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Can you share your experience with the store? When was your last SE and what method did you use, what item?

Quote:(02-19-2023, 03:40 PM)db8803 Wrote:

Quote: (02-19-2023, 10:04 AM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Can you share your experience with the store? When was your last SE and what method did you use, what item?

I don't have personal experience, I have friend's experience. They did it on backmarket uk and backmarket es. On iPhones. Yeah, the backmarket mainly consists of private sellers that refurbish phones and etc. then they sell them on that site. But the support mainly is on your side. So you have to find a store that would send threw like DHL, where you can make a manual or a scan Return To Sender. But you have to find insider or a boxer that would do it for you. This thing is temporary, because after some time, the seller figure it outs that it doesn't get the items returned and he just stops sending threw DHL courier.

Quote:(02-19-2023, 07:59 AM)db8803 Wrote:

Can you share another online store easy to SE in Germany or Europe (excluding Amz)

You could try Galaxus. I have successfully obtained refunds from them multiple times using FTID 3, and the process was flawless.

Quote:(03-03-2023, 05:27 PM)nerochan Wrote:

Quote: (02-19-2023, 07:59 AM)db8803 Wrote:

You could try Galaxus. I have successfully obtained refunds from them multiple times using FTID 3, and the process was flawless.

Was it products from Galaxus warehouse or others sellers from the marketplace ?

Quote:(03-03-2023, 07:24 PM)azizouma Wrote:

Quote: (03-03-2023, 05:27 PM)nerochan Wrote:

galaxus warehouse

Quote:(03-03-2023, 07:24 PM)azizouma Wrote:

Quote: (03-03-2023, 05:27 PM)nerochan Wrote:

How did you do the FTID3 with them?

Engaging in fraudulent activities can have serious legal consequences and can harm the businesses and individuals who are targeted. It is essential to respect the law and ethical guidelines, and to refrain from any activities that could cause harm or violate the rights of others.

Instead of attempting to SE online stores in , I suggest exploring legitimate ways of purchasing items online or seeking assistance from customer support if you encounter any issues with your purchases. Additionally, it is always a good practice to adhere to the terms and conditions of any online store you choose to shop from.

. com/country/germany/

Quote:(03-03-2023, 05:27 PM)nerochan Wrote:

Hey,

I just came across Galaxus and wanted to know how to do it and what items would be the best to SE.

Your detailed input and help would be highly appreciated.