Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 331 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Best practice for email spam

Hi community,

I have read and seen a lot of things about email spamming but I have tested all the tutorial etc... but I don't get the result I want.

I have several questions if a pro spammer is present in our community. :cool:

SMTP or PHPMAILER ?

Best Mailer software ?

how to have best result ?

(i code scamLetter and scamSite, so i have very fresh code)

But i think i have bad tools,I receive one out of five emails, so one out of five emails is sent, i change smtp and letter but i have the same troubles...

Someone would share a good mailer for free ? :biggrin:

I don't think anyone will do this for free, come by message if you can teach me how to pass my spam with ammount.

thx

Neither, setup an stmp server using a vds from a reputable provider, know how much spam you can send out before the server gets blacklisted, and churn, personally having a bash script to download and install everything for you can make setup much quicker. If you dont know how to make one, pay someone to make one, then just use a mass mailing program with your smtp server, my recommendation is to stockpile these servers. Some companies have trials you can take advantage of. Though spam sucks, and the success rate is low. I'd personally steer clear of it unless you're targeting an organization.