Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 388 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Best way to cash out Crypto?

i would say the best to cashout is localbitcoin

thanks my friend :biggrin: :biggrin:

Crypto ATM is the best for low amount

Quote:(06-27-2022, 11:44 AM)KoryKANE Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey there frens,

let's say someone made a lot of money trading shitcoins / or leverage trading. This is purely hypothetical since I'm far from making it. That being said, what would be the best way to get his money out of the EU or the US without paying a hefty fee? I have heard people explaining it has to do with moving to a south american country for a year to become a legal citizen and registering with a bank etc.
Does anyone have information to share?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

an interested wagie looking to break free from the cage

Like few suggested use drop banks to circumvent KYC (however who ever the ID used for it used, they're probably screwed). If you were intending to use a crypto card that required KYC to start using, then you already screwed up (gonna guess that the KYC was for higher account usage as a whole). You can just evade tax, but gl trying to run from the feds and IRS (or similar). Probably best to use an exchanger like someone else said, or crypto ATM if no ID is required.