Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 894 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Best way to spill a botnet

Hi everybody
I have code a python botnet for windows only, but I have no idea of how to spill it.
If someone have an idea, please let me know :biggrin:
thanks

torrents, fake a hack and post it on youtube example: minecraft force op always catches little kids, sites where you can upload and download free software like softonic , try to target kids or something like that

edit: and don't just rename your botnet "FORTNITE VBUCKS HACK.exe" try to inject your botnet into a fake or legit program and then distribute it, if you run a program and nothings happens is more suspicious than a error message this CPU is not supported or just a simple crash

another edit: emails, emails get constantly leaked, this might get some random gramma

thanks, i have a programme that can download my botnet once installed, i'll try to make it look legit...
Maybe by sanding an email but I probably need to transform the .exe in .pdf or something like that
And ideally i want it to spill itself but i don't know if it is possible
where did you found those email adresses ?

Quick google search: here are some gmails

[To see links please register here]

I just googled "leaked emails list" try to find leaks where the password is not visible