Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Billboard WIFI Hacking

So me and some of my friends want to try and get into a billboard through its local wifi network.
Last time i visited the place there was a wifi network you can connect to, however it is password protected.

How can I "break in" to the wifi network to get access to the display settings, Is there any tutorial i can follow to try and brute force it?

Im no expert in Wifi hacking, but if the network is WPA or WPA2 you can try to capture the handshake and crack it with Aircrack. However this method is only good as your wordlist. You could try to crack the WPS pin with reaver though.

Quote:(03-09-2021, 09:46 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Im no expert in Wifi hacking, but if the network is WPA or WPA2 you can try to capture the handshake and crack it with Aircrack. However this method is only good as your wordlist. You could try to crack the WPS pin with reaver though.
any tutorials for this?

Theres dozens of tutorials for aircrack and reaver on youtube.

Great quote, I totally agree with it!

Quote:(03-10-2021, 04:14 AM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

They're also all over the net In many articles.

A simple Google search will return pages of results.

There's actually a number of posts and Defcon talks pertaining to this.

Quote:(05-19-2021, 03:26 PM)Oni Wrote:

i've seen those, but they're relatively simple and dont give much information

Quote:(05-19-2021, 03:42 PM)vrag Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2021, 03:26 PM)Oni Wrote:

On the contrary, they provide multiple examples for points of entry. Whether it's a physical console, poorly protected network, unencrypted traffic, or a Masterlock. That could mean accessing the physical console, cracking, intercepting traffic, or using lockpicks. All of those have their own hypothetical solutions, but it's up to you to do proper reconnaissance and determine your own point of entry. This is not a recommendation, just information.

This, as well.

Quote:(05-19-2021, 05:04 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2021, 03:42 PM)vrag Wrote:

Quote: (05-19-2021, 03:26 PM)Oni Wrote:

On the contrary, they provide multiple examples for points of entry. Whether it's a physical console, poorly protected network, unencrypted traffic, or a Masterlock. That could mean accessing the physical console, cracking, intercepting traffic, or using lockpicks. All of those have their own hypothetical solutions, but it's up to you to do proper reconnaissance and determine your own point of entry. This is not a recommendation, just information.

This, as well.

the billboard i wanted to hack doesnt really have any wifi network so im not even sure how to do that one/