Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Billboard WIFI Hacking

(Nodemcu v3) try this......

Quote:(06-05-2021, 04:53 PM)SCARIO Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

(Nodemcu v3) try this......

i have one of those, what would you suggest?

Quote: (06-05-2021, 12:18 PM)Oni Wrote:

Whatever you do, don't end up like these kids:

obviously, my objective isnt to spread propaganda or post stupid stuff Its just the pride from being able to do something that makes it worth it

So I just went over there and i found two billboards actually.

One of them has a wifi network connected to it and its very obvious it is the one..

The second one might have a wifi network attached to it but i cannot tell which one it its because the numbers are wierd.

Do you guys need a screenshot or is there any way i can find out if the 2nd bllboard is wireless?

Quote:(06-14-2021, 01:56 PM)vrag Wrote:

One of them has a wifi network connected to it and its very obvious it is the one..

The second one might have a wifi network attached to it but i cannot tell which one it its because the numbers are wierd.

Do you guys need a screenshot or is there any way i can find out if the 2nd bllboard is wireless?

Is the access point visible? That's pretty much your answer.

Quote:(06-14-2021, 09:36 PM)vrag Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 07:54 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 01:56 PM)vrag Wrote:

what do you mean by that

If you can locate the access point and you can determine what security it uses (i.e. WPA2), then you have the information you need to proceed. As others in the thread have commented, there are plenty of tutorials on related tools for each protocol.

Quote:(06-14-2021, 07:54 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 01:56 PM)vrag Wrote:

what do you mean by that

Quote:(06-14-2021, 09:42 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 09:36 PM)vrag Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 07:54 PM)Oni Wrote:

what do you mean by that

If you can locate the access point and you can determine what security it uses (i.e. WPA2), then you have the information you need to proceed. As others in the thread have commented, there are plenty of tutorials on related tools for each protocol.
how would i be able to find it? (perfferably using a phone)

Quote:(06-15-2021, 12:10 AM)vrag Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 09:42 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2021, 09:36 PM)vrag Wrote:

what do you mean by that

how would i be able to find it? (perfferably using a phone)

It would show under WiFi listings. If it doesn't, then it's likely a hidden SSID. I'm not going to walk you through step by step, but there's information out there on how to crack WPA/WPA2, as well as locate hidden SSID networks. It's also possible it's not a wireless network at all. But based on what you've said, you've indicated it might be and the device will show on that network.