Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 367 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Bind all files into one exetuable

So I have few files with different formats (exe & dll) and I want to make single .EXE file out of them.

I know there is a way to combine all files into one file but after running it it will run every file, including dll (which i don't want).

file1.dll <- ignore but keep
file2.exe <-RUN
file3.dll <- ignore but keep
file4.exe <- RUN

Any idea? Thanks.

Can't you just select the files you want to run or, only have the selected items in the folder?

Checkout "IExpress", which Is a native binder on the Windows platform.

I'm not entirely sure whether It can bind and execute files as per your request (I haven't used It In quite a while), but there's no harm In trying.

Quote:(08-14-2018, 07:11 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can't you just select the files you want to run or, only have the selected items in the folder?

Oh really? lol

Quote:(08-14-2018, 07:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm not entirely sure whether It can bind and execute files as per your request (I haven't used It In quite a while), but there's no harm In trying.

I've just tested it and seems to work fine, but I think it executes all packed files, including dll ones. But I like it and I will probably use this in future, thank you

Quote:(08-14-2018, 01:48 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (08-14-2018, 07:11 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Oh really? lol

Quote:(08-14-2018, 07:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've just tested it and seems to work fine, but I think it executes all packed files, including dll ones. But I like it and I will probably use this in future, thank you :smile:

You're welcome.

As said, I haven't used It In quite a while, so I don't remember It's full potential. It's good to read you've found It of benefit.