Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 753 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Blocking ads on Android devices

thank you it's a nice tut! I use my RaspberryPi with Pihole and a vpn for my whole network. Working like a charm for me! :smile:

[To see links please register here]

This implies in addition to the fact that you get free substance, you likewise highlight your clients (which makes them feel like a piece of your image), you additionally support future commitment by having clients submit photographs on Instagram to you.
Besides, without huge amounts of extra exertion, you develop your image's quality on Instagram

by standing out when clients' adherents see them hashtagging you in their photographs.

1)Open Lucky patcher and discover the application you need to hack the in application purchasement.
2)If in application purchasement accessible, you will see "In application buys found" underneath the application.
3)Long push on the application or simply tap on the application and snap on "open menu of patches".
4)Select "Bolster fix for In application and LVL copying.
5)Select apply, hold up until it wraps up. After that your gadget will reboot consequently.

In the event that your fix was effective, you may bid farewell to the disagreeable google in application imitating window, that used to come when you select to purchase something. You can purchase anything for nothing.

Quote:(10-12-2019, 05:50 AM)johnch Wrote:

This implies in addition to the fact that you get free substance, you likewise highlight your clients (which makes them feel like a piece of your image), you additionally support future commitment by having clients submit photographs on Instagram to you.
Besides, without huge amounts of extra exertion, you develop your image's quality on Instagram

by standing out when clients' adherents see them hashtagging you in their photographs.
What is this? This doesn't have anything to do with my thread

I've tried a number of the play store ad blocker..nothing worked fine..Actually, is there a good adblocker in play store..I'm really suspicious about it

Quote:(10-21-2019, 10:41 AM)Claudia Wrote:

I've tried a number of the play store ad blocker..nothing worked fine..Actually, is there a good adblocker in play store..I'm really suspicious about it

Personally I use AdAway, you can find it here:

Works great

yeah... I read abut it search about it..but requires root access and still I do not have root access on my device

Another way to block ads is using Pi Hole. You use a raspberry pi for blocking the ads on your network

very good information, I will surely use it

Thank you very much, although the article is old but very new to me. I was having difficulties with advertising until I met this article.
Download Lucky Patcher app free at: