Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 222 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Bloody Attacks in London

Today it appears to have been a barbaric knife attack in London, even one of the killers decided to come on camera and explain and justify his actions, as something that needed to be done for a higher purpose.

[To see links please register here]

Wow. More and more attacks every day around the world. I don't like it one bit. :L

Seems like the world has a mental problem, rather than a gun problem now.

I heard about this earlier, it's horrible that things like this continue to happen.

Am I the only one that was trying to figure out the black Muslim thing instead of worrying about the people? I mean, I have sympathy, but I have allegiance to no country, and obviously they think it was an attack against them.
And I would have thought that guy was from some African country or something by his voice.