Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 247 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Body Language

Well as the title says...

Body language is a form of non-verbal communication, which consists of body posture, gestures, facial expressions, and eye movements. Humans send and interpret such signals almost entirely subconsciously.
John Borg attests that human communication consists of 93 percent body language and paralinguistic cues, while only 7% of communication consists of words themselves; however, Albert Mehrabian, the researcher whose 1960s work is the source of these statistics, has stated that this is a misunderstanding of the findings (see Misinterpretation of Mehrabian's rule). Others assert that "Research has suggested that between 60 and 70 percent of all meaning is derived from nonverbal behavior."
Body language may provide clues as to the attitude or state of mind of a person. For example, it may indicate aggression, attentiveness, boredom, relaxed state, pleasure, amusement, and intoxication, among many other cues
(Wikipedia)

Well I know some body language;
like when a person crosses his left leg on, he/she is thinking with the emotional brain, but when the right leg is crossed, is thinking with the logical brain.
When a person scratches his nose, it means he didn't like what he smell (same for the eye and the ear), but can also mean that he doesn't believes you (nose, ear, and eye).

So anyone got any body language tips? or facts?

EDIT: btw there are lots of E-books, books or manuals of body language, but every book has it's own body language, so what body language (in your experience) is more influent?

Well,i wouldn't agree with that proportion of verbal and body language,but it's indeed very important.I don't know much about that,but the treasure of knowledge is yourself.Just analyze your movement when you do various things.
For example when I lie,i always scratch back of my head.And again there are people that try to be unnaturaly calm,so you can see there is something wrong.
But in the end, it all depends on person...different persons have different gesticulation.And it's always fun trying to read them :biggrin:!

yeah of curse it's fun to try to read the people, but indeed just as you said, every one has different body language, so we need to know the person a little bit to read their body language, but well what I do when trying to read them is to see their behavior, their voice tone, and other factors; not only the body.

But it's really good to know something about people

Ye :smile:.And you can always "experiment" with people whom you want to read body language.You do something,then say something and always analyze their reactions.After some time,you will be able to read almost everything they do.There are surely good friends that you know for very long time,and when they say or do something you always know what's behind it :smile:.That would be it,just without purposely done analyses.

This is fail i know how to make people believe to u are vampire.

Quote:(06-25-2011, 07:05 PM)Menth Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is fail i know how to make people believe to u are vampire.
If you know so much, make a tut about it or stop complaining about this thread. Gtfo if your gunna be a troll :/