Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 654 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Boneyard Thread Design — A Modern Approach

'Scamming result in market ban'
Should be
'Scamming results in a market ban'
Or
'Scamming results in market ban'

Quote:(09-12-2016, 06:41 PM)Silence Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great work. Is that a slight bevel on the end of each of the boxes? Or am I just seeing things (no really. Half of everything is all weird I think am about to pass out). Absolutely love this design.

You should release some small tutorials for graphics : ' D

Not bevel, I never use bevel. It is a solid gray drop-shadow with a slightly darker gray drop-shadow underneath it. (Extended one pixel further.) Also, thank you. Regarding tutorials, I'll give you a "maybe".

Quote:(09-12-2016, 06:59 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

'Scamming result in market ban'
Should be
'Scamming results in a market ban'
Or
'Scamming results in market ban'

I was correcting and re-writing it like 20 times. That and I barely did any proof reading over it. A first draft. Anyhow, thanks for pointing that one out.

What are the fonts you've used?

Quote:(09-12-2016, 02:35 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Aiko Wrote:

Alright fair enough. But you should start making some then and selling them to make money if you love GFX

I grew tired of selling GFX, too many idiotic customers.

Probably the worst thing ever is the classic "I dont know what I want you to make so just come up with something ill like". WE AINT PSYCHIC

Quote:(10-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Buildoman Wrote:

Quote: (09-12-2016, 02:35 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Alright fair enough. But you should start making some then and selling them to make money if you love GFX

Probably the worst thing ever is the classic "I dont know what I want you to make so just come up with something ill like". WE AINT PSYCHIC

Basically. I've had customers say make me something and if I like it I'll pay. I just stick the end of the broom up their ass and leave.

Quote:(10-07-2016, 11:12 PM)Theós Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Buildoman Wrote:

Quote: (09-12-2016, 02:35 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Basically. I've had customers say make me something and if I like it I'll pay. I just stick the end of the broom up their ass and leave.
Damn kinky..
Anyway looks great in my opinion. It's insanely clean and the colors go together very smoothly. Nice work I would expect nothing less from you.

Quote:(10-07-2016, 10:23 PM)Hero Wrote:

What are the fonts you've used?

I am pretty certain that I used a mixture of "Roboto" and "Montserrat" font.