Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 538 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Booters/Stresser

How much money would I need to invest to make a booster myself? Like what kind of servers do I need to purchase and how do I know their power?

100K - 300K , If you make a very good booter give me a free month.

Maybe you need 200.000-300.000 to make a booster for yourself. Refer to more detail information and prices in

[To see links please register here]

on the internet.

Quote:(09-29-2022, 04:37 PM)H3RR3S Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How much money would I need to invest to make a booster myself? Like what kind of servers do I need to purchase and how do I know their power?

A lot of these guys are over-quoting on the amount of money you will need. Really what you need to find is a server that has both low monitoring on its upstream and a good amount of bandwidth to mess around with. Expect to pay like 50 dollars a month for a smaller operation of servers. There are tons of booter scripts out there but I can really only recommend UDP floods and any sort of reflection attacks. Since most of your users will be kids booting people offline, layer 7 attacks just are not that worth it to invest in. Also api access for a booter is good, as you can net in people who will re-sell access to your booter, thus increasing sales.

I would also recommend making an ip grabber that people can use for free. This will drive business to the booter, and having a "boot offline" button on the booter will make it very tempting for a user to spend the dosh to take the guy offline for an hour.

The price ranges from $125 to $195 per month, depending on factors such as CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth. The challenge lies in finding hosting providers that currently offer this service.

What you require is a hosting provider that has enabled IPHM (IP Header Modification). This feature is essential for creating "spoof servers," which are necessary for most amplification and reflection attacks, particularly if you aim to achieve powerful results.

Considering the scarcity of hosting providers allowing IPHM, your alternative is to establish your own hosting infrastructure. This is where the actual costs come into play, which the other users were likely referring to with their quotes.

In that case, it is advisable to consider colo (Co-Location). This involves renting space in a data center (DC) for your own equipment. You would need to purchase your own server(s) and networking equipment. Additional charges may apply if you decide to use the DC's network. Installing your own switches and routers and maintaining complete control over them is necessary to enable IPHM on your machines.

Without the ability to spoof the IP address, attacks are often easy to mitigate and trace back to their source. Consequently, there has been a significant effort to prevent the services and hosting providers that previously allowed such practices.