Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Bottled Up - Illustration

Quote:(09-02-2016, 06:27 PM)Bubble Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Dude I missed you, where have you been. Anyways glad to see you're back, this design is sick. I might do more illustrations in the future when I stop sucking ass at it.

Also showcase some godly userbars, I'm sure many on here will appreciate them <3

Last one I saw was the skull flame one from leak.

Userbars are a waste of time.
and im still on skype maing

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:04 PM)Nuance Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2016, 06:27 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Dude I missed you, where have you been. Anyways glad to see you're back, this design is sick. I might do more illustrations in the future when I stop sucking ass at it.

Also showcase some godly userbars, I'm sure many on here will appreciate them <3

Last one I saw was the skull flame one from leak.

Userbars are a waste of time.
and im still on skype maing

...I'm at a lost for words

Nice to see you again Nuance, probably don't know me because I am fucking trash. Also nice job as usual, always love your work.

I love it just like the others. I hope you do better now

Very fucking sick, Nuance.
Great work!

Portrays emotion beautifully