Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 624 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked

I've been using Bunifu for a while now because I really like how nice it looks and I figured I'd share it so you all can enjoy it too.
The dll has been sitting around on my laptop for a while so I don't remember where I got the crack from.

Description from website:
With Bunifu .NET UI Framework, creating beautiful user-interfaces is highly simplified. You don’t have to be a great designer to create quality & modern user-interfaces; Bunifu .NET UI Framework does it for you.

[To see links please register here]

(0/62)

To install Bunifu:
1. Open Visual Studio
2. Create a new project
3. Right click in the toolbox and click "choose items"
4. Click browse and select the Bunifu .dll
5. You're finished. You should now see the Bunifu controls in your toolbox.

Thanks, Ill get around to testing it later!

This actually looks pretty nice. It's always good to have a good amount of themes. Thanks man!

Thanks for that was needed

Thanks for sharing I'll test this one once my VM is running!

Thanks for the sharing, i'll clearly give it a try.

Quote:(08-21-2017, 05:48 PM)zabo Wrote:

I've been using Bunifu for a while now because I really like how nice it looks and I figured I'd share it so you all can enjoy it too.
The dll has been sitting around on my laptop for a while so I don't remember where I got the crack from.

Description from website:
With Bunifu .NET UI Framework, creating beautiful user-interfaces is highly simplified. You don’t have to be a great designer to create quality & modern user-interfaces; Bunifu .NET UI Framework does it for you.

(0/62)

To install Bunifu:
1. Open Visual Studio
2. Create a new project
3. Right click in the toolbox and click "choose items"
4. Click browse and select the Bunifu .dll
5. You're finished. You should now see the Bunifu controls in your toolbox.

Thanks Im gonna test this out !

Hey, am new here, thanks for sharing. Bunifu is aswahili word it means creative.

Quote:(10-26-2017, 01:46 AM)emmanuel254 Wrote:

Hey, am new here, thanks for sharing. Bunifu is aswahili word it means creative.

I didn't know that. Hope you enjoy the forum :biggrin: .

I am enjoying, thank you very much. I am interested in something rather different, i would like to get a RAT that will help me mine, i want to infect my school computer lab lol