Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 157 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Buying Twitter, and IG accounts, and FB pages [$1500 budget]

My Vine account has 16.5k all real followers. HMU

Quote:(10-15-2013, 03:46 AM)Ryan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My Vine account has 16.5k all real followers. HMU
Send me a PM with the account name

Quote:(10-07-2013, 01:31 PM)ProTech Wrote:

I am buying Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, and Facebook pages.

What I am looking for is active accounts/pages.

My current budget is: $1500

Send me a PM if you wanna show what you have, or post below.

Selling instagram account @Ris*ng

Quote:(10-25-2013, 11:55 PM)Tear Wrote:

Selling instagram account @Ris*ng
No thanks

A fb page with a few million likes retails for 50,000$ +, I don't know about twitter but it's probably close to that, IG probably to worth near as much since it's not too profitable from what I know.

Quote:(10-27-2013, 06:55 AM)Sir Wrote:

A fb page with a few million likes retails for 50,000$ +, I don't know about twitter but it's probably close to that, IG probably to worth near as much since it's not too profitable from what I know.
A fb page with a few million likes is sold for about $5000, I have bought a few ones before. Twitter is not worth that much, because of the 150 char limit. And Instagram is not profitable since they don't allow links, but it's a good way to get free stuff, since companies will sponsor you.

Quote:(10-27-2013, 10:43 AM)ProTech Wrote:

A fb page with a few million likes is sold for about $5000, I have bought a few ones before. Twitter is not worth that much, because of the 150 char limit. And Instagram is not profitable since they don't allow links, but it's a good way to get free stuff, since companies will sponsor you.

It depends on the likes, that's a low quality/mostly inactive price, if I'm not mistaken. If you get a page like "Welcome To The Internet" for example, with around 2.5m likes and plenty of activity, it goes for upwards of 100,000$.

Quote:(10-27-2013, 10:47 AM)Sir Wrote:

It depends on the likes, that's a low quality/mostly inactive price, if I'm not mistaken. If you get a page like "Welcome To The Internet" for example, with around 2.5m likes and plenty of activity, it goes for upwards of 100,000$.
That's not correct. The pages I bought was really active, else I wouldn't have bought them. When you posted a picture it got about 200k likes within a few hours.

Quote:(10-27-2013, 10:51 AM)ProTech Wrote:

That's not correct. The pages I bought was really active, else I wouldn't have bought them. When you posted a picture it got about 200k likes within a few hours.

Which pages did you buy and when? I'm honestly having a hard time believing you.

Quote:(10-27-2013, 10:54 AM)Sir Wrote:

Which pages did you buy and when? I'm honestly having a hard time believing you.
It's just some random of those "Teen Swag", "Like if you have swag" kinda pages. - And you'll understand when I says this: It's just some teens from 13-18 year old, mainly girls. Who made it for fun, and then, when I offers $5000 for it, then are going insane and selling it. They don't understand the actual value of them.