Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 755 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Buying current Humble Bundle in AP

I would like to pay 800 AP for someone to get the the current full Humble Bundle pack. I do now have the full AP atm but I will get it soon. I could do something like 200 AP a week or so until I get all the AP.

Quote:(03-18-2013, 02:40 AM)Johnny Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would like to pay 800 AP for someone to get the the current full Humble Bundle pack. I do now have the full AP atm but I will get it soon. I could do something like 200 AP a week or so until I get all the AP.

lol ur offering to buy something without the money you have...
Then you say you can lift up 200 AP a week... What are you going to do, spam the forum?
great

Quote:(03-18-2013, 03:01 AM)The End Wrote:

Quote: (03-18-2013, 02:40 AM)Johnny Wrote:

lol ur offering to buy something without the money you have...
Then you say you can lift up 200 AP a week... What are you going to do, spam the forum?
great

I guess. I observed that I gain about 100 AP over a span of 3-4 days at least so I could pull off 200 a week. Also there's someone selling the humble bundle pack for 800 AP but he isn't here at the moment. Why the hate?

Quote:(03-18-2013, 04:09 AM)The End Wrote:

Because of your useless spendature on lottery tickets

That was only a few times. I have a gambling problem. :tongue: (Had*)

Because of your useless spendature on lottery tickets