Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 397 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Bypass Google Cloud restriction

Hi,

I'm posting here asking if anyone know how to bypass Google Cloud billing info?
I'm trying to use Cloud Translation API.

Thanks

GCP and AWS have pretty sophisticate checks in place, your best bet is just create virtual accounts with long expiration date and limited $ amount if you're worry about charges

Quote:(04-18-2022, 05:44 PM)K0ng Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

GCP and AWS have pretty sophisticate checks in place, your best bet is just create virtual accounts with long expiration date and limited $ amount if you're worry about charges

I tried with fake cc but can't bypass the gateway verification. Also i'm interested in bing search api which require valid cc to get results and create bots.

Quote:(04-18-2022, 06:03 PM)hacxx Wrote:

I tried with fake cc but can't bypass the gateway verification. Also i'm interested in bing search api which require valid cc to get results and create bots.
yeah, fake cc won't work ... by virtual, I mean virtual account number from your cc/bank ... you can also try prepaid debit card, but even then it's a hit or miss .. so a virtual card # is better

Quote:(04-18-2022, 11:28 PM)K0ng Wrote:

yeah, fake cc won't work ... by virtual, I mean virtual account number from your cc/bank ... you can also try prepaid debit card, but even then it's a hit or miss .. so a virtual card # is better

OK thanks, i will try to use the privacy.com virtual cards....