Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 660 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
COD, Battlefield or Halo?

Which FPS game do you prefer? For me it's either Halo or Battlefield.

Oh ok, I guess CoD is the biggest out of the three and tend to add lots of new stuff anf games which is good for fans. I like Battefield becuase of its original destruction elements and Halo because I used to play it a lot with friends. I never really got good at it lol.

I love funny RPG's. I do like serious ones but they get really boring if you play them too much. Funny games tend to keep me interested. Infinite should be good but probs won't get on release date. I'll proably play Fallout 3 at some point too. =P

Oh ok cool. =D
I'm getting boarderlands at some point hopefully. I like Bioshock and Fallout. Fallout New Vegas can be quite annoying but it's a decent game.

I voted for other, because I haven't played any of those games :tongue: I prefer FPS games like; Bioshock, Fallout, Borderlands, The Darkness, Left 4 Dead, etc

I voted for CoD, I could never get into BF or Halo.

Borderlands 1 and 2 are both amazing games :smile: You'll have a lot of fun, I'm sure. There's lots of action but there's a great story and it's hilarious too. I really enjoyed Bioshock and they were the first couple FPS I actually enjoyed, so I can't wait for Infinite! And finally for Fallout - I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and I'm working my way through New Vegas now. I do prefer 3 so far, but it's a fun game anyway!

Quake wins by default. It is my favourite.

I've never actually played Quake. Am I missing out on some good gaming experiences? Hope not haha.

Quote:(02-12-2013, 10:51 PM)Lord Karnage Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It was the first online FPS and most likely one of the best FPS ever made. However nobody plays online (like maybe 10 if you're lucky) as everybody moved on to new games though the singleplayer is still great. Quake 2 had a better single player experience not sure about online but more people play Quake 2 online than 3. Quake 3 is all about multiplayer and probably around 70-100 people still play. Quake 4 I never played it. Quake Live is Quake 3 but free and on a browser.

Oh awesome, I might check it out sometime as long as the specs aren't too high? Planning to advance one of my computers as some point. I heard I should start with the video card.