Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 660 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
COD, Battlefield or Halo?

Battlefield all the way! The fact that vehicles play such an important role in the gameplay is what sets it apart from the other 2 titles. If you can pilot a helicopter or tank with a lot of skill, then half the battle is already won. Add to that a squad of good players for support and then throw in some stiff competition and the fun level is completely maxed. My only grip is not being able to play your own soundtracks during gameplay

CoD for trickshotting and such.
Battlefield for teamwork and realistic shit.
Halo for fun with friends. :biggrin:

Enough said.

Quote:(02-24-2013, 03:52 PM)Spire Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

CoD for trickshotting and such.
Battlefield for teamwork and realistic shit.
Halo for fun with friends. :biggrin:

Enough said.

This is true. I agree with this 100%

and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for tactical stuff

This tough. This is why I can't decide:

Cod- Back when I started XBL when I was 12. This was my game. Cod4. I had so much fun playing it and it reminds me of a time of when I was little and I had less to worry about. I met some great guys during this game over XBL. Most of which I still talk to and two of whom I've actually met in person.

Halo- This has been one of my life-long games. I remember playing Halo 1 on my friend's Xbox when I was 5 years old. It's a natural game for me to play.

BF- It's fucking EPIC. As far as combat goes, no other FPS can touch this game. It's very realistic. The only game that's up to par with it is MOH and that's running on the same engine...

Hope this clarifies my opinion.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:42 PM)Google Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

0.95 isn't good.
It means that you die more than you kill.

It's almost equal though, so it's not bad. Mine is way below 1.0 now.