Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
CODE about a FaceBook online game !!! Exchange !

the tutorial would be large lol

you can't use that thing except with Pull and Drag it on the Right tab in the program, which is Fiddler.

so basically i need fiddler to use those codes ? .. and fiddler can work with google chrome ? lol im not sure what must be done ...

Trying to contact 2 guys for it... no reply yet lol

Seems I miss something and duno what, it should be working, if it's not fake.

Hope its not a fake ^^

Ya...
Screw this people who put a thing and then get inactive for like a week or month.... FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

guys is there any working cheats in facebook games like backyard monster if there is somebody have have a code pls share with us ehe

Yes I can hack everything on Backyard monsters.

There's as well one video on youtube which wasn't deleted, yet about insta resources growth, those things refill to the max in an instance, again and again... but I know many more types lol even infinite monsters, depending on your nerves you can atack even with 20000 daves at once... but well

Atm searching for one of the same kind on Galaxy Online 2, and I need help on it.

sir micheal yes i know it already the instan resource as i know the new methos is already detected but i have my own version or method on how to hack it. And regarding about the the instant monster or how to make it 1000 can give as some tut

wow its a great trick mr micheal of craeting a infinite monster do you also have a shiny hack or intant upgrade or speed hack pls mr. Micheal share your tut to me pls. Pls. Pls. . .

anybody have a backyardmonster hack like speed hack or anything related in backyard monster

lol @ Sir and Mr.... I'm nto yet at Uni >_>

Yes I know how to instantly build any building (defence or resource, they are on different stuff), as well as your method which not sure which of the 3 methos is, but only 1is detected, I can kinda hack Workers, so you build more stuff at once but that only stay until you close the window as that part is server sided and it's not saved, but who needs workers when you got instant build :wink:

I have some videos ready, but I gotta find another place than youtbe to post, there they've been deleted fast.

Aswell I'm searching something similar for GO2 now, and seems noone here knows or helps -.-"