Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
COMBO FILE

Quote:(08-30-2018, 09:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2018, 09:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Have a look around the net for SpyHunter, there's quite a few sources available with a serial/key.

i already found one. but i dont know how to using spyhunters with the Dharma Ransomware.

credit to vickych for sharing

I've yet to look Into It's usage.

Did the serial/crack work?

Its working

Quote:(08-30-2018, 10:00 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2018, 09:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

i already found one. but i dont know how to using spyhunters with the Dharma Ransomware.

credit to vickych for sharing

Its working

Check It's scanning and removal options. I'm sure It's not too difficult to figure out.

If the removal process fails, how sensitive are the encrypted files? That Is, If they're not needed simply hit a clean Installation of Windows and be done with It.

Quote:(08-30-2018, 10:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2018, 10:00 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (08-30-2018, 09:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Its working

Check It's scanning and removal options. I'm sure It's not too difficult to figure out.

If the removal process fails, how sensitive are the encrypted files? That Is, If they're not needed simply hit a clean Installation of Windows and be done with It.

Hi mothered. The removal process is fail. The combo file still there although SpyHunter said the threat was gone. And i want some of the file before i hit a clean installation windows. :sad:

Always keep a backup of all data- "today Is never too early, and tomorrow Is always too late".

It's very difficult In the removal process. Try the other methods via the links on the first page.

Quote:(09-04-2018, 08:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Always keep a backup of all data- "today Is never too early, and tomorrow Is always too late".

It's very difficult In the removal process. Try the other methods via the links on the first page.

All the method not working. HuHU... :sad: :sad:

Quote:(09-06-2018, 01:52 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2018, 08:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

All the method not working. HuHU... :sad: :sad: :sad:

As mentioned, Ransomware In all forms Is very difficult to remove and In the majority of cases, fails.

I realize you have some Important files you wish to recover, however you've exhausted all options. Hit a clean Installation of Windows and be done with It. To prevent future happenings, I strongly suggest to back up your data on a daily basis and use a dedicated physical system (or VM) when navigating to unknown territory.

Quote:(09-06-2018, 04:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-06-2018, 01:52 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2018, 08:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

As mentioned, Ransomware In all forms Is very difficult to remove and In the majority of cases, fails.

I realize you have some Important files you wish to recover, however you've exhausted all options. Hit a clean Installation of Windows and be done with It. To prevent future happenings, I strongly suggest to back up your data on a daily basis and use a dedicated physical system (or VM) when navigating to unknown territory.

Actually that happen in my office pc backup server , Mothered.
Thanks for the advice.
After this, I will ask my IT partner to backup the pc backup server to daily basic often.
Look like, i was lost to the ransomware. Huh...

Quote:(09-07-2018, 01:37 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (09-06-2018, 04:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-06-2018, 01:52 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Thanks for the advice.
After this, I will ask my IT partner to backup the pc backup server to daily basic often.

What a shame. If It was an Incremental (not differential) backup and was unaffected, any changes made since the last backup (full or otherwise), will be stored. Effectively, the moment changes were made to your sensitive files, they will be Included In the backup.

During my testing periods, I've personally had a great degree of difficulty removing Ransomware and the majority of times, had to opt for a clean Installation of the OS.

Quote:(09-07-2018, 04:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-07-2018, 01:37 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (09-06-2018, 04:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

What a shame. If It was an Incremental (not differential) backup and was unaffected, any changes made since the last backup (full or otherwise), will be stored. Effectively, the moment changes were made to your sensitive files, they will be Included In the backup.

During my testing periods, I've personally had a great degree of difficulty removing Ransomware and the majority of times, had to opt for a clean Installation of the OS.

Yes, the ransomware is quite damaged my office server pc backup..All the data lock with combo file.
How can i prevent this ransomware attack in the future , Mothered?

First of all are you 100% sure the ransomware is dharma? Since that means it's based on the Crysis malware, and they already found master decryption keys for that Malware. I'm not sure if I'm too late and you deleted everything already but you could try this.

Apperently Kapersky has made a program that will (slowly, can take days) decrypt your encrypted files, if the malware is a known variant. You can download and try out the decryptor here:

There is also a master key file (C header file), which you can use to try and decrypt your files, not sure how that works though, but you can find the master key