Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 815 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
CSS to hide INPUT BUTTON value text

Write to your CSS file:

#your_button_id
{
color: transparent;
}

I had the very same problem. And as many other posts reported: the padding trick only works for IE.

`font-size:0px` still shows some small dots.

The only thing that worked for me is doing the opposite

font-size:999px

... but I only had buttons of 25x25 pixels.

`color:transparent;` and then any `text-transform` property does the trick too.

For example:

color: transparent;
text-transform: uppercase;

color:transparent; /* For FF */
*padding-left:1000px ; /* FOR IE6,IE7 */

This following has worked best for me:

**HTML**:

<input type="submit"/>

**CSS**:

input[type=submit] {
background: url(

[To see links please register here]

) no-repeat;
border: 0;
display: block;
font-size:0;
height: 38px;
width: 171px;
}

If you don't set `value` on your `<input type="submit"/>` it will place the default text "Submit" inside your button. SO, just set the `font-size: 0;` on your submit and then make sure you set a `height` and `width` for your input type so that your image will display. DON'T forget media queries for your submit if you need them, for example:

**CSS:**

@media (min-width:600px) {
input[type=submit] {
width:200px;
height: 44px;
}
}

**This means when the screen is at exactly 600px wide or greater the button will change it's dimensions**

Instead, just do a `hook_form_alter` and make the button an image button and you are done!

The difference some of you are seeing in solutions that work or not in the different IEs may be due to having compatibility mode on or off. In IE8, text-indent works just fine **unless** compatibility mode is turned on. If compatibility mode is on, then font-size and line-height do the trick but can mess up Firefox's display.

So we can use a css hack to let firefox ignore our ie rule.. like so...

text-indent:-9999px;
*font-size: 0px; line-height: 0;

Applying `font-size: 0.1px;` to the button works for me in Firefox, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, and Safari. None of the other solutions I've found worked across all of the browsers.