Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 555 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
CakePHP, CodeIgniter and FuelPHP - which do you prefer and why?

I've been looking into learning a PHP framework lately and have spotted these three popular choices. They all seem to have similar approaches and methods, and I'm not sure where to begin. If you are or have been using either one I'd greatly appreciate any pros, cons or other info you might want to share about them.

I'm considering these frameworks with the following in mind:<br>
- Which one has best multi-lingual support?<br>
- Which is the easiest to implement / start out with?<br>
- Which is the most future-proof and versatile (i.e. working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB)?

I have been using all of the mentioned frameworks, but I really enjoy using the codeigniter framework, because it is very lightweight and does not interfere with my workflow in doing too much things I don't want.
The i18n and multi-lingual support is really simple, there is a helper and a class ready to use.
Codeigniter has also pretty much support for any database you may want to use. If you happen to use a database that isn't supported, you can easily write your own database driver, just take a look at one of the driver files.
It is also very easy to integrate other external libraries e.g. Doctrine, adodb into your project.