Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 342 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Official Teaser

This is made by Sedgehammer Games, who has made my two least favourite Call of Duties.

It feels like Call of Duty WWII wasn't that long ago... I'm more likely to play Modern Warfare or Cold War, unless this ends up fragmenting the playerbase. Really wish they would add more to the existing titles, rather than release a new one every year. I don't mind paying money, but I hate having my progress reset over and over.

They really should have remastered Black Ops I or II. It would have been easier than starting from scratch, and nearly all of the playerbase wants it. But, I would rather Sledgehammer not get involved with 2 of the best COD games ever made. They seem to just make things worse.

Aside from that, very bland teaser. I expect this to be another bad COD.

Quote:(08-17-2021, 07:17 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

They really should have remastered Black Ops I or II. It would have been easier than starting from scratch, and nearly all of the playerbase wants it. But, I would rather Sledgehammer not get involved with 2 of the best COD games ever made. They seem to just make things worse.

Aside from that, very bland teaser. I expect this to be another bad COD.
The teaser was very dull indeed.

Supposedly it's post-WW2, about tracking down Hitler's successor:

[To see links please register here]

I'm not going to say CoD: WWII was bad, but it feels like Sledgehammers installments are less CoD-like.