Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 557 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061) (2003)

I know this question was asked a lot before but I tried some of the solutions which were given and nothing worked.

I have downloaded **MySQL Workbench 6.1 on my windows 7 x64** and now as I want to start and do a simple DB I set a new MySQL Connection and let it as default the Hostname, port and the username I just set the name of the connection. In the beginning it was showing down in the action output that Could not connect. Server may not be run and in the msg part it was written `Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)` but I thought I would be able to do a DB and test it Then I created simple DB and when I wanted to execute it I couldn't press the Bolt which execute the DB so I tried from Query and I pressed the 2nd option which is "Execute(All or Selection) to text" as I couldn't choose any other option and this error was shown `Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061) (2003)`

I am new in this I have used SQL*Plus for a while but it is not the same.

I solved the problem as follows:

1. run MySQLInstanceConfig.exe

`C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\MySQLInstanceConfig.exe`

2. Follow to the end without changing anything.

Looks like the mysql server is not started.

Look to the [official documentation][1] of MySQL how you can start a service under windows.

> Install the server as a service using this command: C:\> "C:\Program
> Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin\mysqld" --install

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Avoid using `bind_address` in your my.cnf file, if you have any.

Ref:

[To see links please register here]

maybe it has a different solution, but I fixed it by finding mysqld.exe and running following command in the console:

C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\bin\mysqld.exe --console

You should be able to see following result:

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

If you have already installed MySQL on a windows machine make sure it is running as a service.. You can do that by

Start --> services --> MySQL(ver) --> Right-Click --> Start

In Windows goto task-manager >"services" and check that "MySQL" is runing. If not
Right click on it ->open services->MySQL-> startup type -> 'Automatic' -> apply and OK. this is for windows 10 MySql 5.7

**(Windows)** If you have already installed MySQL server

`cd C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server X.X\bin
mysqld --install`

and still cannot connect, then the service did not start automatically. Just try

**Start > Search "services"**

and scroll down until you see "MySQLXX", where the XX represents the MySQL Server version. If the Status isn't "Started", then

**Right Click > Start**

If you are here you should be golden:
[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

I was facing the same problem, but what I did not realise is that I did not have the MySQL Server installed. You must simply install the MySQL Server.

In order to install the MySQL server, you must run the "MySql Installer" and then press the "Add" button and then choose the "MySQL Server" in the tree.

After doing that, run you workbench again and you'll notice that there'll already be a connection configured. Hopefully, you'll be able to create a new connection or as many connections as you want.

In my case, I had installed a new installation of MYSQL(8) and WORKBENCH etc. so that I could then work on an old WordPress website. No matter what I did, it wouldn't work. Kept getting "**ERROR ESTABLISHING CONNECTION**" etc. Thinking that it was maybe something to do with WordPress(since it is old), I tried a basic manual connection with PHP and nothing.

Eventually, I figured out that I had to downgrade MySQL. So I went back to MYSQL installer, found the server, and downgraded MYSQL from 8.0 back to 5.5

As soon as I did that, everything worked.