Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 414 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Cannot access 'java.io.Serializable' which is a supertype of 'kotlin.String'. Check your module classpath for missing or conflicting dependencies

I have a new Kotlin project in Eclipse (I installed the kotlin plugin).
However this code:

val a: Int = 10000
println("Your Int Value is "+a);

causes this error:

ERROR: Cannot access 'java.io.Serializable' which is a supertype of 'kotlin.String'. Check your module classpath for missing or conflicting dependencies.

What is the source of this error? How can I fix it?

**I have seen the other posts on stackoverflow but they all talk about intellij and not Eclipse.**

I got this error while using kotlin in eclipse. In my system, JDK was not installed previously. I installed JDK 15 in the PC and set the path in kotlin plugin settings in eclipse (path: Window -> preferences -> Kotlin -> Compiler -> JDK Home)

IntelliJ user here.

In my case, my project settings were (somehow) changed to reference a Java SDK at a path that doesn't exist on my system (hence the inability to find various Java classes).

I fixed this by:

1. Opening the project/module settings through `File -> Project Structure`
1. In the `Project Structure` dialog, find the `Platform Settings` section and click on `SDKs`.
1. For each JDK entry, either remove or fix the entries that don't show any content in the `Classpath` tab.

For me fix was by deleting "project"/.idea/misc.xml file