Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Cannot find Chrome. Try setting CHROME_EXECUTABLE to a Chrome executable. Flutter 2.0

# For MacOS Users

1. cd to /Users/\<your user\>
2. sudo nano ~/.zshenv
3. Add the following:
```
export PATH="$PATH:/Applications/Microsoft Edge.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Edge"
export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/Applications/Microsoft Edge.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Edge"
```
4. Save the file and restart the IDE terminal
5. Run flutter doctor
[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

Even though you have a google chrome app in your system. It may have command like `google-chrome-stable` or `chrome` or any name to open chrome browser from terminal. Just duplicate the file with `google-chrome` name in `/usr/bin/`

Eg: I have `google-chrome-stable` as executable so my approach is like

```
sudo cp /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable /usr/bin/google-chrome
```

*You may have bin in snap folder or some other folder depending on your installation way*

If you're not having chrome as executable from terminal then create a symbolic link. Find your chrome binary file and use this command
```
sudo ln -s $PATH/[google-chrome-bin] /usr/bin/google-chrome
```
Replace `[google-chrome-bin]` with your binary file name

For MacOs User (Vivaldi Browser or Brave Browser)

**This command sets your PATH variable for the current terminal window only. To permanently add CHROME_EXECUTABLE to your path**

**For Vivaldi Browser USer**

export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/Applications/Vivaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/Vivaldi"

**For Chrome User**

export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/Applications/Brave Browser.app/Contents/MacOS/Brave Browser"

**To Find Path of browser**

Go to Activity monitor and Double click the browser you want a pop up will come choose **open Files and port** to see the location as seen below

[![Location of browser to be added][1]][1]

**To permanently add CHROME_EXECUTABLE to your path**
1. Open (or create) the rc file for your shell. Typing echo $SHELL in your Terminal tells you which shell you’re using. If you’re using Bash, edit $HOME/.bash_profile or $HOME/.bashrc. If you’re using Z shell, edit $HOME/.zshrc. If you’re using a different shell, the file path and filename will be different on your machine.
2. If you are using zsh create .zshrc enter a command **touch .zshrc** which will create a .zshrc file at your hardisk and vice versa for bash.
3. Go to your finder and press **shift + command + H** after that again hit a command **shift + command + .** you will find .zshrc file.
4. now open .zrch file and add your path of your browser as i am using brave browser browser I will Use,

export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/Applications/Brave Browser.app/Contents/MacOS/Brave Browser"
[![enter image description here][2]][2]

5. Check the summary.
[![enter image description here][3]][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

I am using Garuda Linux and this worked for me

`sudo cp /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable /usr/bin/google-chrome`

For Microsoft Edge users on Ubuntu or spinoffs.
You just need to give environment variable the 'path' of edge executable, for that we will see user

export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/usr/bin/microsoft-edge-beta"
Right now edge on Linux is in beta, you can check /usr/bin to locate correct executable in future.
Then don't forget to reload environment variable by

source ~/.bashrc
Or whatever environment you use like zshrc etc.

Run command `flutter doctor`, you must see Chrome path now.

In my case
Google chrome was not installed in my MacBook Pro M1 chip.
Installing google chrome and allowing all recommended permissions resolve my issue.

Solution for me on Manjaro with ZSH

which google-chrome-stable

For me: `/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable`

vim ~/.zshrc

Add the following:

export CHROME_EXECUTABLE="/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable"

Then save file and do:

source ~/.zshrc

I have simple ran: **sudo snap install chromium**

After that, I ran command "flutter doctor" back again and chrome error was gone

:~$ flutter doctor
Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
[✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.10.6, on Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS 5.19.0-46- generic, locale en_US.UTF-8)
[✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 34.0.0)
**[✓] Chrome - develop for the web**
[✓] Linux toolchain - develop for Linux desktop
[✓] Android Studio (version 2022.2)
[✓] VS Code
[✓] Connected device (2 available)
[✓] Network resources