Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 476 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Carderprofit.cc Bust

Quote:(10-03-2012, 10:28 AM)zer0 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well if youre gonna breach into a gov site from a vpn. If youre doing something serious you will ofcourse go more secure than that *laughs*
Anyways, the reason why people on CP was caught was because most of them managed to log in with their own ip over the two years the forum was up and running. Or they became friends with the administrator (m4v3r1ck) which eventually fucked everyone over.

I'm facing 27 years in jail in USA which is ridiculous and they wanted me extradited. Lucky for me Norway does not extradite its own citizens.
Also the police here was not impressed over the proof they got from the FBI they said.
FBI claims i hacked a Bank but no information or proof at all
FBI claims i hacked hotels restaurants and all kind of shops and extracted tens of thousands of dumps... but no information or proof at all
FBI claims i wrote my own tool to auto hack tons of stores and extract ccs... but no information or proof at all

police took 4 hdd's, 3 laptops,1 desktop, and 1 iphone from me but they couldnt find any information on any of them.

Its kind of funny when you see the number of cash they "pervented" from being stolen. The forum was dying out and it was barely a few people active and it became more or less like a tiny family... Claming those huge numbers and at the same time calling it extremely organized is ridiculous when they didnt even have a cc vendor on the site.

It seems like feds are trying to brag themselves up, which is really annoying because mose of the people that were caught were only smalltime crooks who carded some clothes maybe here and there...

Yeah, when I first took a peek at the site I noticed it was extremely inactive. There weren't vendors either, which is probably a good thing. If they had vendors I would have gotten sucked in and likely been vanned with the others. Carding is one thing I am glad I never got involved in.

Since you're from Norway (and I am too lazy to Google), do you happen to know what the charges for carding are there?

Quote:(10-03-2012, 10:28 AM)zer0 Wrote:

Well if youre gonna breach into a gov site from a vpn. If youre doing something serious you will ofcourse go more secure than that *laughs*
Anyways, the reason why people on CP was caught was because most of them managed to log in with their own ip over the two years the forum was up and running. Or they became friends with the administrator (m4v3r1ck) which eventually fucked everyone over.

I'm facing 27 years in jail in USA which is ridiculous and they wanted me extradited. Lucky for me Norway does not extradite its own citizens.
Also the police here was not impressed over the proof they got from the FBI they said.
FBI claims i hacked a Bank but no information or proof at all
FBI claims i hacked hotels restaurants and all kind of shops and extracted tens of thousands of dumps... but no information or proof at all
FBI claims i wrote my own tool to auto hack tons of stores and extract ccs... but no information or proof at all

police took 4 hdd's, 3 laptops,1 desktop, and 1 iphone from me but they couldnt find any information on any of them.

Its kind of funny when you see the number of cash they "pervented" from being stolen. The forum was dying out and it was barely a few people active and it became more or less like a tiny family... Claming those huge numbers and at the same time calling it extremely organized is ridiculous when they didnt even have a cc vendor on the site.

It seems like feds are trying to brag themselves up, which is really annoying because mose of the people that were caught were only smalltime crooks who carded some clothes maybe here and there...

That's really serious man, how did they catch you? I was always under the impression nVPN is secure. What do you suggest for security?

Quote:(10-03-2012, 07:15 PM)zer0 Wrote:

I became moderator on cp and friends with its founder(undercover fbi agent which in real life is named Special Agent John Leonard Jr.) which resulted in my doom.
VPN is usually secure as long as you do no serious harm, like hacking government pages, hacking PSN network, hacking big stores, and stuff that it will be worth investigating but usually it takes a TON of effort for them to put you under their scope so it must be worth it for them.
If you card some shoes dont expect to be tracked by the fbi.. but when youre doing harm for tens of thousands of cash then i might be more careful.

I always used Insorg as VPN provider, its a reason why it costs 20$ a month, because its VERY good. Tripple VPN 2048 on each of them three. I also used nvpn before i started using them.

Ok, thanks. What do you use for government pages? Does that apply to schools also?

Quote:(10-03-2012, 01:39 PM)Anarchy Architect Wrote:

be careful they can see traffic refer from this forum so, you might watch what are you saying,

This is true. I'd like to remind everybody that although this is a small community, it is still public.
I've never committed any crimes, so I have no reason to worry, but be aware of what you post.

I will never willingly disclose a user's information, but that doesn't mean you are bulletproof.
If you admit to doing something illegal, it is evidence against you in a court of law.

You are responsible for what you post.

Quote:(10-03-2012, 08:35 PM)zer0 Wrote:

Quote: (10-03-2012, 07:37 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Quote: (10-03-2012, 07:15 PM)zer0 Wrote:

I became moderator on cp and friends with its founder(undercover fbi agent which in real life is named Special Agent John Leonard Jr.) which resulted in my doom.
VPN is usually secure as long as you do no serious harm, like hacking government pages, hacking PSN network, hacking big stores, and stuff that it will be worth investigating but usually it takes a TON of effort for them to put you under their scope so it must be worth it for them.
If you card some shoes dont expect to be tracked by the fbi.. but when youre doing harm for tens of thousands of cash then i might be more careful.

I always used Insorg as VPN provider, its a reason why it costs 20$ a month, because its VERY good. Tripple VPN 2048 on each of them three. I also used nvpn before i started using them.

Ok, thanks. What do you use for government pages? Does that apply to schools also?

What are you talking about? What i said was youre not secure behind a VPN if youre doing some serious stuff like hacking government pages as mentioned earlier in this thread. I do not hack stuff like that im just giving you the information on how much its actually gonna take for them to start investigating.

Oh no, I used "you" broadly, I mean, what is safe for government pages?

Carding, so dangerous but so profitable, If you don't get caught, best to stick to your self if your carding.

Didn't Carderprofit.cc have 2k+ members? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:(10-03-2012, 07:37 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Does that apply to schools also?

Schools do tend to be owned by the government.

Quote:(10-07-2012, 01:56 PM)zer0 Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2012, 09:43 PM)Radical Edward Wrote:

Didn't Carderprofit.cc have 2k+ members? Correct me if I'm wrong.

they had over 3k yeah

Did you ever bring up to the CP owner about IP logs? And did he assure you he won't ever give out IP logs?

I got out in time. I was doing some shit there for a while.
I knew something was up when I had a discussion with M4V3R1CK. We were talking and some things that he said didn't add up.
But swat got arrested?
Shit.
I tried to warn them.