Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Catching a scammer

I recently got scammed by a impersonator out of £250 in BTC. I know that he uses discord are there any ways I might be able to catch him?

The only way I can think of currently is making a ip grabber link and masking it. Afterwards I'd make a new discord and send him a friend request, play interested and then find a way to deliver your masked link. The goal is to eliminate all the rough patches in the playing field before delivering it to him, you have to eliminate all chances of suspicion in order for this to be successful. From there you'll be on your way of finding out other interesting stuff.

Quote:(06-30-2019, 02:08 PM)Tracefl0w Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The only way I can think of currently is making a ip grabber link and masking it. Afterwards I'd make a new discord and send him a friend request, play interested and then find a way to deliver your masked link. The goal is to eliminate all the rough patches in the playing field before delivering it to him, you have to eliminate all chances of suspicion in order for this to be successful. From there you'll be on your way of finding out other interesting stuff.
Okay thanks

Thread moved from the Hacking Tools forum to The Lounge.

What other Information do you have? Check the context of his username against every major website. If he/she Is registered, see If you can obtain further details, by looking at profiles, posts etc. Analyze the Discord messages, and see If there are any Identifiable details and so forth.

The objective, Is to formulate and build a profile from the ground up, by piecing your findings together.

Quote:(07-01-2019, 04:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

What other Information do you have? Check the context of his username against every major website. If he/she Is registered, see If you can obtain further details, by looking at profiles, posts etc. Analyze the Discord messages, and see If there are any Identifiable details and so forth.

The objective, Is to formulate and build a profile from the ground up, by piecing your findings together.
Yes I have been attempting to do so I have found an instagram that possibly his.

Quote:(07-01-2019, 03:49 PM)zachabossaloler Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2019, 04:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yes I have been attempting to do so I have found an instagram that possibly his.

Keep digging.

With Information gathering, you'll find that one thing leads to another and before you know It, a profile of the person In question Is built.

often times scammer have a good setup and they know what they are doing. so most likely its not possible. unless the oppsite party is a adanced level hacker and depending on whether u know any personal information on that person.

Report the discord account.