Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 524 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Source code grabber for windows

Here is nice little tool if that is your thing!!!!

[To see links please register here]

And your virus total

Enjoy!!!![emoji6]

Maybe try adding a short description, because I think that a lot of people don't know what you're talking about. Thank you for sharing, downloading now.

Sorry about that Bish0pQ my apologies
next time i will be sure to add some features of the tool and maybe a few screen shots of the tool in action.

So what is it? What source code is it grabbing?

Quote:(05-16-2017, 10:25 AM)Byrdonawire Wrote:

Sorry about that Bish0pQ my apologies
next time i will be sure to add some features of the tool and maybe a few screen shots of the tool in action.
Yeah..

You apologize and still done explain what the hell your talking about lol...I've never heard of that before and no one's going to your sketch mega link w/o an explanation

What does it do?

So does this tool grabs the html source code of a website/webpage? If so, then there are some other easier ways like, hosting a website with the one line php code for file_get_contents to grab the sourcecode and there are websites out there that does this as well. Well, atleast that is what i will do rather than downloading a separate executable for the task in hand. Anyway, thanks for sharing and hopefully someone will find it useful. (Y)

@"DarkByte" @"Pikami" @"insidious"

Just checked the tool. It's safe, the source doesn't contain any viruses but I highly doubt you guys have use for it (since it just grabs the HTML source of a webpage), and most people would just do this with curl or something.
You can download it, if you need it though.

Here is a screenshot of the tool:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This will fix a few issues with your program.[/hide]
[/hide]

Quote:(05-16-2017, 03:36 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

@"DarkByte" @"Pikami" @"insidious"

Just checked the tool. It's safe, the source doesn't contain any viruses but I highly doubt you guys have use for it (since it just grabs the HTML source of a webpage), and most people would just do this with curl or something.
You can download it, if you need it though.

Here is a screenshot of the tool:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This will fix a few issues with your program.[/hide]
This ^^^

Removes a bunch of overhead. Using a http library instead of through the web browser is not only simpler but way more efficiently[/hide]

i dont need this tool, thanks for sharing handy tool, i just copied to my mega