Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 363 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Charlotte Dunois

I drew a picture of Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos.

This is my drawing:

[Image: 14sioi1.jpg]

And this is the original:

[Image: 2pskojc.jpg]

Tell me what you think down below.

The right eye looks a little bit off, but the rest is amazing. I wish I could draw, but the best I can do is a cartoony figure.

Out of 10 i give it 100. It's a really good drawing.

Quote:(01-13-2014, 06:14 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The right eye looks a little bit off, but the rest is amazing. I wish I could draw, but the best I can do is a cartoony figure.

Yeah, looks like she's closing it completely rather than winking.

Hey thats really good :p I wish I could draw

nice drawing...

though, if feedback is welcome, the shoulder is too out, it looks like the joint is off the body...

great hands though... they're hard to draw...

Cecilia master race.

Anyways, I really like the drawing, though I don't think Charlotte's breasts are that large in the Anime, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Really appreciate it. Tryin' to "up" my skills.

Her right shoulder and upper arm is off because the bone looks bent. You should consider skeletal structures when drawing people. Maybe draw a simple skeleton first, as a guideline.

Her right breast too. It shouldn't curve like that, since you can see the sides of her torso in the original. Drawing breasts properly are a bitch.

But for a beginner's try I'd have to say congratulations. Now you just need to do it again a thousand times more to get better (relax, everyone does).

So I've taken everything you guys said into consideration and I've decided. . .

Fuck you all! :biggrin:D

Nah, I'm just kiddin'. I love you guise. No homo.

I am going to fix it up a bit. I'll put up a picture when I finish making it better.