Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 193 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Choose My YT Banner

Quote:(07-08-2018, 01:01 AM)msch0ft Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-11-2017, 09:39 PM)mothered Wrote:

This thread Is around 10 months old.

I'd say It's safe to assume that the OP has made his decision.

Lol RIP I should have realized it before posting.

No problem at all.

It's easily overlooked.

In overall general and I know it's old but, the 3rd looks slim and simple. anyway, that's it from me.

This thread Is around 17 months old, so I'd say It's quite safe to assume the OP has made a decision.

Quote:(07-08-2018, 07:47 AM)mothered Wrote:

This thread Is around 17 months old, so I'd say It's quite safe to assume the OP has made a decision.

Yes, true, the OP has most likely made the decision. I hope that the OP chose the third one.

Quote:(07-11-2018, 12:03 AM)Percent Wrote:

I hope that the OP chose the third one.

That, or the last.

It's not to say the others are not worthy of their purpose, but as with all polls with multiple selections, one will be the successor.