Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 624 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Chrome Extensions To Improve Your Browsing Experience

Here are some Chrome extensions that will improve your browsing experience!
Some of these are also available for Edge, Firefox and other browsers.

1. uBlock Origin: block all ads -

[To see links please register here]

2. SponsorBlock: remove all Youtube sponsors -

3. DarkReader: turn any website into darkmode -

4. FastForward (formerly Universal Bypass): skip URL shorteners like bit.ly -

5. Anti Adblock Detector: lets you bypass anti adblock -

6. Close All Tabs: simple extension to close all tabs with a click of a button -

7. Tampermonkey: userscript manager -

8. MetaMask: crypto wallet inside your browser -

9. Project Naptha: highlight, copy, edit, and translate text from any image on the web -

10. User-Agent Switcher: quickly switch between user-agent strings on the fly -

11. LocalCDN: privacy extension that emulates Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) -

12. enhanced-h264ify: allows you to enable or disable video codecs used for video streaming -

Let me know any other extensions you use and I will include them in the list.

I'm currently using uBlock and the User-Agent Switcher, and they both serve their purpose very well Indeed.

I'll check out the rest this evening.
Thanks In advance.

Very nice thank you for sharing.

It may also be a good idea to add

and

LocalCDN is a privacy extension that emulates Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) like AngularJS and googleapis to prevent any unnecessary web requests, improving privacy.

enhanced-h264ify allows you to enable or disable video codecs used for video streaming. So instead of using h254 for Youtube, you can use the much improved VP9 codec.

Quote:(01-23-2022, 05:30 AM)Drako Wrote:

LocalCDN is a privacy extension that emulates Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) like AngularJS and googleapis to prevent any unnecessary web requests, improving privacy.

LocalCDN is unnecessary if you're already using uBlock Origin. Same can be said of Peerblock, Decentraleyes, etc. They all don't need to be used when uBlock is so extensive.

I don't like browser extentions, they pump the shit out of your cpu, I just use adblocker and that's enough

Quote:(01-23-2022, 09:27 AM)fronti Wrote:

I don't like browser extentions, they pump the shit out of your cpu, I just use adblocker and that's enough
Quote:I just use adblocker and that's enough
That's precisely what I use for my day-to-day navigation.

I've never been a fan of extensions.

Quote:(01-23-2022, 05:30 AM)Drako Wrote:

It may also be a good idea to add

and

enhanced-h264ify allows you to enable or disable video codecs used for video streaming. So instead of using h254 for Youtube, you can use the much improved VP9 codec.
Thanks for the reply, I'll add them to the list.

Quote: (01-23-2022, 09:27 AM)fronti Wrote:

What CPU do you have? For me, Chrome uses 2-3% CPU. My plugins don't slow Chrome or Windows down.

Quote:(01-26-2022, 07:29 PM)kxng Wrote:

For me, Chrome uses 2-3% CPU.
What CPU are you running?

uBlock Origin and Dark Reader have been on my browsers for a long time. Gotta check the other ones as well.