Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 209 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Cigarette image [Drawing]

Quote:(01-26-2017, 04:57 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Dont think ive ever drawn an ashtray, but ill give it a go!

Judging by this drawing, I can't see why not.

I'm not very good with GFX or any form of freehand drawing, so I really appreciate the work of others, particularly In It's fine form as yours.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 04:57 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2017, 03:51 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (01-25-2017, 09:54 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

I've seen it before, just redrew what I remember.

I should add an ashtray.

An ashtray with smashed up fingers in it!

I've got faith in you.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2017, 04:57 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Judging by this drawing, I can't see why not.

I'm not very good with GFX or any form of freehand drawing, so I really appreciate the work of others, particularly In It's fine form as yours.

Oh geez, thanks for the above and beyond compliment, but I am sure anyone could draw this, quite simple.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 08:10 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

Oh geez, thanks for the above and beyond compliment, but I am sure anyone could draw this, quite simple.

You're most welcome.

And that "anyone" doesn't Include me. GFX and drawing are my weakest points. Probably because I've never delved Into either of the two.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 01:50 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2017, 08:10 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

You're most welcome.

And that "anyone" doesn't Include me. GFX and drawing are my weakest points. Probably because I've never delved Into either of the two.

I was never a fan of drawing until I started smoking like 6 years ago, I started with small freehand drawings (Mostly realistic).

After that I've recently started to draw Cartoon Aliens.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 02:54 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-26-2017, 02:07 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

I was never a fan of drawing until I started smoking like 6 years ago, I started with small freehand drawings (Mostly realistic).

I love cartoons.

Please keep us updated as your new creations come to hand.

I'll most likely post some more drawings, as I got some fairly decent feedback.

I don't draw often though but when something comes to mind I'll attempt to create something worth viewing.

Quote:(01-26-2017, 02:07 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

I love cartoons.

Please keep us updated as your new creations come to hand.

Smoking darts and breaking hearts? Just a guess.

Tells me that they're a file clerk who has papercuts all over the tips of their fingers so they gotta cylinder-roll their fingers in bandaids and are holding a severed finger like a cigarette.

Certainly stands out that it is the control thing. Cigarettes take actual control of you and its pretty bad. As @Pikami said, the finger being smoked interestingly represents in my mind the hold it has on you, and the psychoactive effects are replacing the user's brain with the cigarette itself, destroying their body consistently, until a person is nothing, but cigarettes, and merely a single shell of their true self remains, and they are wasting that away too.

Amazing drawing though, it'll be cool to see some other stuff from you like this.

Quote:(01-24-2017, 07:51 PM)Pyxis Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2017, 12:58 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

What i see is that people think they hold a cigarette with their fingers, but in reality it's the cigarette who control him .
Btw you're talented my friend well done .

"When I say 'Pause the movie', we pause the movie"
"When I say 'go outside', we're going outside....pucker up"

Cigarettes are Bullies. Don't let tobacco control you :biggrin:

heh.