Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 292 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Clan

Need just one more. Currently have my alt, @"Azzid", and @"Jiggly" set to found the clan.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 09:17 PM)Teal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oni, do you play OSRS at all? Or just RS3?

Just RS3 for now. Will likely play OS and Ironman.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 08:29 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2016, 08:24 PM)Diego Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2016, 08:21 PM)Ryazzid Wrote:

havent played runescape in years man lmao is it any good?

Old school is! New one is preference.

I already got max on old school once. Don't really feel like the same thing all over.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 08:21 PM)Ryazzid Wrote:

havent played runescape in years man lmao is it any good?

We just need one more person to kick off the clan. :biggrin:

I was pretty high level too before they came out with old school. But since the old school has its own development team there will and has been new updates so your not doing exactly the same over. Also i like building Pvp accounts like zerker pures for wildy PvP and pref. the old combat system.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 09:19 PM)Oni Wrote:

Need just one more. Currently have my alt, @"Azzid", and @"Jiggly" set to found the clan.

Quote:(08-01-2016, 09:17 PM)Teal Wrote:

Just RS3 for now. Will likely play OS and Ironman.

Oooh okay well add me if you ever get on OSRS! My name's "DMTank". Maybe we can start a clan on there too :p

Closing this, since I ended up joining a clan. Maybe some point in the future, Sinisterly can have one.