Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClixSense database leaked September 2016 - Re-Uploaded 18/11/2019 - Free Download

[Image: USmMfrd.png]

In September 2016, the paid-to-click site ClixSense suffered a data breach which exposed 2.4 million subscriber identities. The breached data was then posted online by the attackers who claimed it was a subset of a larger data breach totalling 6.6 million records. The leaked data was extensive and included names, physical, email and IP addresses, genders and birth dates, account balances and passwords stored as plain text.

On the News:

[To see links please register here]

Filetype: SQL

Note: The data on this database are a match. I have research this db before and i was able to login to services such as Mega.nz and see the files shared. I even got access to information that i shouldn't like copy of ID card, Utility Bill, etc...

Download

[To see links please register here]